Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Mar 9, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #2,611 of 3,060
Nice rig, however I have a concern regarding the E11K as it doesn't sounds good with devices that doesn't have a line out. Both ampliers are being used at the same time and that affects the SQ. I was only able to get a good synergy with Fiio daps, how do you experienced it?

Personally, i find it still great. Mind you, i'm still new to the "audiophile" game so i don't really know TOO much lol. I'm actually looking to snatch a fiio x1 if the price is right, but until then i'm real content with this setup. Hopefully that offers SOME kind of insight lol

Mar 10, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #2,613 of 3,060
I saw the Shuffle knockoffs but I just can't go with those type players anymore because they have about a 10 use lifespan if your lucky! However I have a buck6 into this little setup and it is very sweet
wink_face.gif

4GB Shuffle, Brainwavz AP001, JDS Mini IC, HCK UE Custom w/4 Core Silver
tongue_smile.gif
beerchug.gif

Or an even better price $87.59 w/Brainwavz Delta's
cool.gif

Mar 11, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #2,614 of 3,060
I saw the Shuffle knockoffs but I just can't go with those type players anymore because they have about a 10 use lifespan if your lucky! However I have a buck6 into this little setup and it is very sweet:wink_face:

4GB Shuffle, Brainwavz AP001, JDS Mini IC, HCK UE Custom w/4 Core Silver:tongue_smile: :beerchug:

Or an even better price $87.59 w/Brainwavz Delta's:cool:

The Shuffle knockoffs are fun but they DO have a limited life, and during that limited lifespan have a somewhat limited sound quality. At times heavy bass which can be fun, but maybe not as clear in the end.

Mar 11, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #2,618 of 3,060

this cheap little set up is sounding amazing. awesome clarity and kick.

Nice, I ordered the XQ-10 for my M3
biggrin.gif

No Monk-E business here
wink_face.gif

Mar 15, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #2,622 of 3,060
I can only assume that would have been some attempt at sarcasm or humour, was so long ago.. 
smile.gif

H20 trying to provoke a reaction or something. Thank you for fulfilling that request, ledzepplin. 
tongue.gif

Mar 15, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #2,623 of 3,060
  I can only assume that would have been some attempt at sarcasm or humour, was so long ago.. 
smile.gif

H20 trying to provoke a reaction or something. Thank you for fulfilling that request, ledzepplin. 
tongue.gif

He, we fell for it back then and some others fell for it now.

Mar 18, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #2,625 of 3,060

Users who are viewing this thread

Back