Massdrop PLUS Universal IEM
Oct 20, 2017 at 6:34 AM Post #62 of 877
Sport Pro 400, Variety Pack 400, Comfort 400, Isolation 400

That's a pity. Even the Isolation 400 doesn't offer enough isolation in my ears. Ah well, next contender :-D
I wish there were more good quality IEMs that fit the Comply Professional series. The list of IEMS for those is very short and is mostly Shure/Westone.

Oct 21, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #66 of 877
So, so interesting, especially the reviews and "UERM with subbass".

Oct 22, 2017 at 6:44 AM Post #68 of 877
This looks like really great deal case, quality sound tuning, cool looking cable etc. maybe only quality-colour of shell seems could be better and of course more than 4 month wait it is for many no go. Anyway 10 days to consider, Andro or Plus Andro or Plus, $900 or $300, sure from review it is clear that Andro is better option but the price gap and I want listen IEM mainly from iPhone. One thing pushing me a little back is Campfire is well known for their unique, dynamic, soundstage and a little like speaker presentation, so if Plus do not share this than maybe it do not have to have Andro magic which I would like...

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #69 of 877
Had a few days with this (paired with an earlier, inferior cable to the one it will ship with), and it's really nice. I like the "er4xr with enough armatures to really make it work" comparison. Pretty clear, pretty reference like, window-on-the-music sort of sound with some subbass to make it natural.

There's apparently some research to support the idea that a little extra subbass sounds more natural, John Moulton cited it, and it's what my ears tell me, so I'm goin' with it.

Oct 22, 2017 at 4:52 PM Post #71 of 877
These sound a lot like what I am looking for at a decent price. I was thinking about getting a UE4 ciem at around that price recently as well. The biggest downside is that they won't be shipping for 4 months if there are no delays. I would assume I would be better off waiting until after they ship for the used market or future drops to see if waiting time is more reasonable.

Oct 23, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #72 of 877
Jumped aboard this drop. Looking forwrard to a more neutral iem (that still has low end bass) and this is looking like it will do that. I dont usually prefer neutral, but I am excited to hear what this one can do especially given the price. Then I should hopefully have all my bases covered... and really really need to stop spending money. So hopefully this will scratch a more neutral itch, and I am hoping they are comfortable for me... the it03 I have were supposed to be super comfortable, but were just the opposite for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back