Massdrop PLUS Universal IEM
Jun 19, 2023 at 10:58 PM Post #873 of 877
I'm looking to buy one

I still have mine, but first I need to look for it. Then I need to test it out. Also, I'm going to reach out to Drop and see if they're interested in making a Pro version.

Jun 20, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #874 of 877
I still have mine, but first I need to look for it. Then I need to test it out. Also, I'm going to reach out to Drop and see if they're interested in making a Pro version.

I found them. Gonna listen to it a bit later. I haven't listened to them in years.

Jun 20, 2023 at 3:29 PM Post #875 of 877
I found them. Gonna listen to it a bit later. I haven't listened to them in years.
After a few minutes of listening, I noticed a veil that muddies the transparency. I feel that if Drop made a "Massdrop Pro" or Drop Pro, that could rectify the issue. The veil dulls the clarity of the mids and treble but still holds up pretty well for the $100 to $150 price bracket.

Jun 22, 2023 at 3:21 PM Post #876 of 877
After a few minutes of listening, I noticed a veil that muddies the transparency. I feel that if Drop made a "Massdrop Pro" or Drop Pro, that could rectify the issue. The veil dulls the clarity of the mids and treble but still holds up pretty well for the $100 to $150 price bracket.
I doubt that will happen. @CEE TEE was the man who made that happen. He is no longer with them. They (drop) like the sound of keyboards now I guess.

Jun 22, 2023 at 4:24 PM Post #877 of 877

Users who are viewing this thread

Back