Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #256 of 75,794
Quote:
If I am not mistaken, Studio Pro W is just the white version of normal Studio. In that case, you probably won't find the same level of detail retrieval as Studio does better in bass than in treble. HiSound Living might be more up to your taste. B&O A8, which is a clip-on, might be even closer. However, from what I have heard it is using a different driver now, warmer and less airy. Still I would think it is a closer approximation than CM707. Creative Aurvana Air  (also clip-on) is another good alternative as well.

Are you using foamies with the CM707?

Mar 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #258 of 75,794
Quote:

Are you using foamies with the CM707?

Donut foam (foam with hole).

Quote:
i own them, but they are way to bulky.

Why not just stick to IEM? It is unlikely that you will ever find a small earbuds. They are almost always has a driver that is 10mm and up.

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #262 of 75,794
Quote:
Does anybody have an idea where I would be able to buy a pair of Blox TM7 or M2C? They ever seem to be available anywhere, not even ebay...
Thanks, Steve

Blox is the only place you will find them. They are only made in small batch and almost always sale out in a few days so they never seem to be available for long. You can either go for a used pair or keep checking their website for them to go back on stock.

Mar 11, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #264 of 75,794
Due to this thread, I just bought a used Senn MX-980 just to rekindle my love for earbuds.  All of you are to blame!! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #268 of 75,794
Finally listened to Blox ANV3. Needless to say, exceptionally good and very similar to TM7. The only thing I can tell is that ANV3 is just a tab more forward and not quite as specious as TM7. Otherwise, it will be very hard to tell them apart without A/Bing.

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #270 of 75,794
Quote:
What about the creative aurvana air ? In which category do you put them ?

It will be among the mid /lower end of top-tier. Analytical, good soundstage, but light on bass and finicky on fitting because of the ear clip. However, great price for the SQ as Creative has lowered the price a lot. However, it is not easy to find unless you are in Signapore, China or Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back