Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 19, 2021 at 9:46 PM Post #52,456 of 75,234
OG EBX is their previous flagship. If they bring it back, it will probably jeopardize the sale of the current favorite. But in my estimation, OG EBX could be in the range of $50-70 and ME80 < $15
or maybe there's a possibility that the materials used (drivers usually the primary factor) are no longer available, so they have to stop making that model.
at least that's what usually happens to some local earbuds and IEM makers that i know when they're stopping their production model

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2021 at 1:05 AM Post #52,457 of 75,234
or maybe there's a possibility that the materials used (drivers usually the primary factor) are no longer available, so they have to stop making that model.
at least that's what usually happens to some local earbuds and IEM makers that i know when they're stopping their production model

I remember Willy of Willsound mentioned something like this before. He could not make more of the old MK3 or something due to driver availability.

Feb 20, 2021 at 10:48 AM Post #52,459 of 75,234
I remember Willy of Willsound mentioned something like this before. He could not make more of the old MK3 or something due to driver availability.

yup, that's exactly what happened. his new MK32 does sound similar and about in between the MK1 and MK3 in signature. he retuned my old MK1 and MK3 drivers with his new MK32 tuning, so those two now sound unique compared to his other earbuds. i kept my old MK2 tuning though, because it's sweet as it is

Feb 20, 2021 at 11:14 AM Post #52,460 of 75,234
yup, that's exactly what happened. his new MK32 does sound similar and about in between the MK1 and MK3 in signature. he retuned my old MK1 and MK3 drivers with his new MK32 tuning, so those two now sound unique compared to his other earbuds. i kept my old MK2 tuning though, because it's sweet as it is
My favorites were his original MK2 for the nice low ends followed by MK3 for its smoothness. I haven't tried any of his newer offerings though.

Feb 20, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #52,461 of 75,234

The MK32 Sonic looks very good. It costs $ 49.

Although my attention goes more to his PK series.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2021 at 1:36 AM Post #52,462 of 75,234
The MK32 Sonic looks very good. It costs $ 49.

Although my attention goes more to his PK series.

With the exception of the original Shozy BK, I have always preferred the larger MX500 shells. To me they almost always sound better, though the PK shells are more comfortable due to its size and more ergonomic shape.

But as of now I'm enjoying the "trumpet shaped" shells of the VE Sun Dice. It sort of lodges perfectly into my ears, though slightly loose fitting with coarse donut foams.

Feb 21, 2021 at 3:00 PM Post #52,467 of 75,234
Feb 21, 2021 at 5:20 PM Post #52,468 of 75,234
Anyone have any information on this Bud:
Ksearphone Model: Bell-We. Seems there is a regular and bass edition. Impedance: 158Ω Sensitivity: 104dB/mW
Here's the link to Ali
Cheaper than the Bell-Ti. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2021 at 8:01 PM Post #52,469 of 75,234
Been trying to get a bunch of various earbuds off Amazon, but they really don't have much options, at least with a lot of th models often discussed here.

I was trying to use Amazon for the easy return and to get a taste of different signatures in the earbud world.

Feb 21, 2021 at 10:29 PM Post #52,470 of 75,234
Been trying to get a bunch of various earbuds off Amazon, but they really don't have much options, at least with a lot of th models often discussed here.

I was trying to use Amazon for the easy return and to get a taste of different signatures in the earbud world.
Which ones have you tried so far? I've like the Faael Snow Lotus CE and Faeel Datura Pro (good with eq). I do wish Amazon had more options as I'm pretty impatient with shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back