Earbuds Round-Up
Jan 22, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #51,751 of 75,230
Something big is coming..... big..... really big.....

game-changing big for earbud users everywhere.
Do you mean 7Hz earbuds?

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #51,752 of 75,230
Do you mean 7Hz earbuds?
Nope. Not talking about a specific earbud, but something that can potentially change the entire earbud market! :)

Jan 22, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #51,755 of 75,230
Any me80 owners using my files want to test something for me, if you're available for the next couple hours?

Jan 22, 2021 at 5:13 PM Post #51,756 of 75,230
I saw this meme post on r/headphones and immediately thought of y'all. Hint: look at the very last tier :dt880smile:
0h5e2udbtxc61.png

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:22 PM Post #51,759 of 75,230
I don't have a ton of earbuds, but I do quite like the form factor. I've had the CM2000Ti for about a year and they're currently my favorite headphones overall. The Maria just came today and I already like it a great deal.
Be sure to review the Maria! Seems like a far better deal on sale, though I'd like to wait for at least one Maria 2 review first to see if a huge splurge is in order.
I have a Rose Masya Mk2 a friend in america is holding into until I get back to my home state to mail to me, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth the upgrade, as I've heard amazing things about the masya.

Jan 23, 2021 at 6:50 AM Post #51,760 of 75,230
Be sure to review the Maria! Seems like a far better deal on sale, though I'd like to wait for at least one Maria 2 review first to see if a huge splurge is in order.
I have a Rose Masya Mk2 a friend in america is holding into until I get back to my home state to mail to me, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth the upgrade, as I've heard amazing things about the masya.

I'll make an attempt once I've had more time with them, but I'm really not much of a reviewer. So far the fit is a little tricky for me, but the sound is worth the hassle.

I'm also interested in the Maria II, but in no hurry. This one sat on my wishlist for more than half a year before finally pulling the trigger. I am glad that I got the original though. The Maria II description says that the bass level is increased and the bass on the Maria is about perfect for me so far. Obviously that's a matter of taste though and I'm sure a lot of people would disagree with me.

Jan 23, 2021 at 3:11 PM Post #51,762 of 75,230
Jan 23, 2021 at 9:33 PM Post #51,763 of 75,230
So I stumbled onto this thread and now I'm a little intrigued with earbuds again!

My last earbuds were the VE Monk+ and I was so disappointed by them after they were hyped up on here by various head-fi posters.

What I'm looking for is an earbud that matches the sound signature of the venerable Koss KSC75s. Let me know which ones come close or exceed it. I've read maybe 100 pages of this thread and the BK2 seems to tick a lot of the boxes, but please let me know which other earbuds I should be looking at. Bonus if they are within the price range of the KSC75s as well.

TIA!

Jan 23, 2021 at 10:53 PM Post #51,765 of 75,230
Looking for earbuds for watching movies/tv shows at night in bed on my tablet. Any recommendations for around $50?
Really dependent on fit and your ear size... the following are a few great recommendations that are well under $50 but do punch over their price levels and would give $50 plus earbuds a run for their money:

Smaller PK Type Shell: NiceHCK B40
Bigger MX500 Type Shell: KBEAR Stellar; NiceHCK Traceless (@cqtek has just literally submitted an excellent review of these two here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back