Earbuds Round-Up
Oct 29, 2019 at 1:12 AM Post #45,586 of 75,326
0.78 two pin longevity! Who needs flushness.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019 at 1:15 AM Post #45,587 of 75,326
Thanks! Pulled the trigger on the ST-10s, gonna wait for 11.11 to nab the Mojito and (maybe/probably) the Liebs. I do want them all, if only to review/compare.

Oct 29, 2019 at 4:00 AM Post #45,588 of 75,326
so, any reviews about the Turandot yet? I'm interested o how it compares to the SWD2+ or the Stardust

I have the Simphonio dragon plus 2 and the Turandot is on the way.

But ClieOS has both, hopefully he can tell you for us.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019 at 6:01 AM Post #45,589 of 75,326
Here is my Turandot impression:

Grand and well rounded, warm yet dynamic, sweet but not overly so. The strength of Turandot is in its top notch balance of technicality and musicality, combined with an excellent soundstage. It has almost no weakness to speak of, and a great example of creating the atmosphere of a big can within the confinement of an earbud.

Oct 29, 2019 at 6:10 AM Post #45,590 of 75,326

Grand and well rounded, warm yet dynamic, sweet but not overly so. The strength of Turandot is in its top notch balance of technicality and musicality, combined with an excellent soundstage. It has almost no weakness to speak of, and a great example of creating the atmosphere of a big can within the confinement of an earbud.
So totl level it be :-D

Oct 29, 2019 at 6:55 AM Post #45,592 of 75,326
It has almost no weakness to speak of

dang it.....

now I'm more curious than ever :sweat_smile:
how do you compare it to the Liebesleid? and also the other Yuin shelled TOTLs?

Oct 29, 2019 at 7:14 AM Post #45,594 of 75,326

That sounds like the Simphonio 2+ xD

Oct 29, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #45,595 of 75,326
Oct 29, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #45,596 of 75,326
So totl level it be :-D

Crème de la crème

dang it.....

now I'm more curious than ever :sweat_smile:
how do you compare it to the Liebesleid? and also the other Yuin shelled TOTLs?

Liebesleid has a very delicate female vocal. On certain female singer, Liebesleid might has an edge over Turandot. But as a whole over different genre, there is no competition. The Yuin style earbuds that in my collection and comes close in quality is the SWD2+, which has a brighter overall tone. In comparison, I'll say Turandot is more musical with a warmer and more enveloping presentation where SWD2+ is more technical and clean sounding,

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019 at 9:16 AM Post #45,597 of 75,326

Crème de la crème

Liebesleid has a very delicate female vocal. On certain female singer, Liebesleid might has an edge over Turandot. But as a whole over different genre, there is no competition. The Yuin style earbuds that in my collection and comes close in quality is the SWD2+, which has a brighter overall tone. In comparison, I'll say Turandot is more musical with a warmer and more enveloping presentation where SWD2+ is more technical and clean sounding,

:astonished:

source.gif

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019 at 9:24 AM Post #45,598 of 75,326
Crème de la crème

Do you have the Audiosense T800?

I'm on the fence between the Turandot and the T-800

I have the VE Zen2 and Zen Omega and will be upgrading to their Zen Black replacement

Oct 29, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #45,599 of 75,326

Users who are viewing this thread

Back