Earbuds Round-Up
Apr 9, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #41,296 of 75,283
I seem to remember that you own the Svara L, you've once recommended it to me for its bass zone.
My question is if with them you have that feeling of proximity to the sound of the IEMs.

I have a problem with iems - I can never seem to get a good seal (so thin sounding and crappy bass), and I have troubles getting them to stay in my ears. And when I do, they result in ear fatigue and then usually tinnitus in one of my ears.

So for me, the Svara L's bass is just right (and definitely plentiful enough for me). It's a shame they can't be purchased anymore, and that you instead need to go for those pesky and more expensive Sambats. I presume that the Sambats are even better than the Svara L's, but I am looking forward to the comparisons coming in. It is possible that the Svara L's bass is quite comparable to the Sambats, but we will see.

Apr 9, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #41,298 of 75,283
It is possible that the Svara L's bass is quite comparable to the Sambats, but we will see.

I am not expecting them to be bass monsters. We will see. BTW it sure is easier to say Sambat than Smabat!

Apr 9, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #41,299 of 75,283
Apr 9, 2019 at 3:44 PM Post #41,300 of 75,283
I am not expecting them to be bass monsters. We will see. BTW it sure is easier to say Sambat than Smabat!

bats.gif

Apr 9, 2019 at 8:41 PM Post #41,309 of 75,283
It's best to write what you want to say then hit enter once or twice then click on upload a file at the bottom right of window then select the picture you want

Apr 9, 2019 at 8:43 PM Post #41,310 of 75,283
Been a J hook recabling day, first time recabling anything and it went super smooth and was easy as cake. Gonna order some more DIY cables for sure!

2gtnts7.jpg
looks really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back