Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 4, 2019 at 4:55 AM Post #40,516 of 75,280
Anyone got any answer from Lee (VEclan) recently ?
I'm waiting since more than a month an answer from him but nothing.. I tried to message him twice between weeks but still nothing. I'm getting worried, maybe he is dead?

He posted a while back that he was stepping back from being directly involved with sorting out orders, etc, due to other VE work. Send them an email via their website if you need an answer.

Mar 4, 2019 at 5:00 AM Post #40,517 of 75,280
Send them an email via their website if you need an answer.
Yup, that's what I did but still no answer. Maybe he just don't want to reply me anymore :) if it's that, I will avoid VEclan for life. Just need to be sure it's the case
Thanks for your replies :)

Mar 4, 2019 at 5:25 AM Post #40,518 of 75,280
Yup, that's what I did but still no answer. Maybe he just don't want to reply me anymore :) if it's that, I will avoid VEclan for life. Just need to be sure it's the case

I assume you also tried a pm on FB? If you have no further luck in getting contact. You might post a polite message on the VE FB page asking who to contact since you have had no reply. I say polite, as I'm sure you have seen what happens to other posts!

Mar 4, 2019 at 5:56 AM Post #40,519 of 75,280

I had a similar issue with VEClan. I got the Odyssey and couldn't get it to work. I sent a message and waited a week with no response. Thankfully the head-fi community helped me to get it working well, but it was the worst CS experience I've ever had.

I am almost tempted to log on the VE website and see if I have a response for that question...

Mar 4, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #40,520 of 75,280
Anyone got any answer from Lee (VEclan) recently ?
I'm waiting since more than a month an answer from him but nothing.. I tried to message him twice between weeks but still nothing. I'm getting worried, maybe he is dead?
He posted something about his daughter having to get treatment for a leg injury so he was busy with personal stuff I'd imagine.

Or maybe he's just stepping back from VE customer service side and leaving it to other staff like he suggested to doing recently.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #40,521 of 75,280
Anyone know something about these...https://penonaudio.com/isn-audio-rambo.html

Straight plug with nice looking cable and PK housing appeals to me. Description is kinda vague though does seem to not be the neutral style tuning and may be good straight HO and turning up the volume some on the go which appeals to me as well. Not cheap enough to just try w/o some sound impressions.

Mar 4, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #40,522 of 75,280
Anyone know something about these...https://penonaudio.com/isn-audio-rambo.html

Straight plug with nice looking cable and PK housing appeals to me. Description is kinda vague though does seem to not be the neutral style tuning and may be good straight HO and turning up the volume some on the go which appeals to me as well. Not cheap enough to just try w/o some sound impressions.
"Description

Smooth Bass, Laid-Back Vocals, Relaxing Treble."

That's not what I expected from an earbud named RAMBO!

Mar 4, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #40,523 of 75,280
^Yeah, smooth enough to come alive some when out and needing more volume is for me. Neutral buds most times don't have the body to spare and get harsh. That description kinda gives some hope but on that front but not much more. Still doesn't even give a signature description cause smooth bass is fine but that isn't saying much about it. Rambo does sound like they should have some weight, punch and beef to them :) though Rambo was kinda laid back and wanted to be left alone till you pushed him.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #40,524 of 75,280
Brief impression of the ISN Rambo: Bass is articulated well and it is not very deep. Very controlled expression. Sweet midrange with a tinge of warmth, male vocals are expressed in a lush manner, female vocals are not the most forward. Treble is smooth with moderate extension. There is an apt amount of air rendered. I personally enjoy it due to the relaxing nature and it provides a soothing performance overall with a fatigue-free listening. Hope this helps! Enjoy & Happy Listening, as always. :)

P.S. I personally feel it's hard not to like the Rambo due to its soothing sound.

upload_2019-3-5_0-15-10.png

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #40,526 of 75,280
Purple Kube ordered, you good people are inspirational!

I noticed that now there is only one purple Kube left. You were lucky to get one!

Mar 4, 2019 at 7:03 PM Post #40,527 of 75,280
He posted something about his daughter having to get treatment for a leg injury so he was busy with personal stuff I'd imagine.

Or maybe he's just stepping back from VE customer service side and leaving it to other staff like he suggested to doing recently.
I also go his reply few days ago about Monk+. I asked him if the Monk+ available with other sellers are same what he has or they are just using the name. He confirmed that they are not original Monk+ product of VE and just using the name so not sure how good or bad they are. I am eager to try them as I did not like Original Monk+ much. Hope the other one may be better. Even if it is slightly better in terms of Bass and fit, I guess it will be good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back