Hi all
which best at all these criteria 
1. clarity
2. soundstage 
3. separation

Please give 5 option with +/-

wah no one answer some guest like me
nevermind

If anything, it is not because you are a 'guest'.

If might not occur to you, but you are really asking the wrong question, the wrong way. This kind of non-specific question generally get ignored everywhere, because you think we have some quick answer tucked away somewhere just waiting for anyone to ask. You assumed people have the time to rank all the their earbuds on different criteria, though the process of getting the answer is neither simple nor fast (*don't know about others, but it will take me a good day or two, assuming I have no better thing to do) - not to mention they will need a decently large collection (*sample size) to ensure the answer is at least making sense in some way, not just for you but also for others who read the forum. That being said, it is just too much work.

If you want more (or just any) people to respond, then ask a more specific question. If you can't come up with a specific question, then do more research and reading on your own until you can. If that still doesn't get you anywhere, sometime you just have to follow your guts and pick something up for your own, then either be glad or regret it later - because sometime we just don't have all the answer ready for everyone.

Jul 19, 2015 at 11:35 PM Post #1,311 of 75,210

If anything, it is not because you are a 'guest'.

If might not occur to you, but you are really asking the wrong question, the wrong way. This kind of non-specific question generally get ignored everywhere, because you think we have some quick answer tucked away somewhere just waiting for anyone to ask. You assumed people have the time to rank all the their earbuds on different criteria, though the process of getting the answer is neither simple nor fast (*don't know about others, but it will take me a good day or two, assuming I have no better thing to do) - not to mention they will need a decently large collection (*sample size) to ensure the answer is at least making sense in some way, not just for you but also for others who read the forum. That being said, it is just too much work.

If you want more (or just any) people to respond, then ask a more specific question. If you can't come up with a specific question, then do more research and reading on your own until you can. If that still doesn't get you anywhere, sometime you just have to follow your guts and pick something up for your own, then either be glad or regret it later - because sometime we just don't have all the answer ready for everyone.

I'm sorry sir
Thanks for your feedback

Hi all
Sorry for before

I need earbuds for monitor mixing, my budget is arround $50

Thanks for your feedback

Jul 20, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #1,317 of 75,210
  Too much homework already
biggrin.gif

I only have one earbud, so I cannot comment, but did you read ClieOS's list? the first few that I think are still in production that mention those things - DIY Powerbeats knockoff, Creative Aurvana Air, Blox M2c, Tingo TC-100, Baldoor E100

Yes i read already
But don't know which one best for monitoring

Jul 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #1,318 of 75,210
Actually I would think earbuds are not a particularly good choice for monitoring / mixing. None of them really has flat enough response and the result of mixing might end up sounding very different on loudspeaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back