Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 24, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #616 of 75,288
  Yep, I created a new account and after I had placed the order I received an e-mail receipt from Paypal with the correct information (as described above).

You really shouldn't have exposed his info, now Woo will take a contract out on him
ph34r.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #617 of 75,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippie /img/forum/go_quote.gif  
Thats reassuring to know that its likely safe to order from the web site. I was interested in placing an order for the various buds he had up there, especially the mx760 variant. I was a bit scared off however when I saw that paypal warning message, but I possibly think it could be more due to lazy site coding than an actual issue if the payment was actually sent and received. Think I might go ahead and order myself a pair or two, having missed out on the BE5 this morning :p

You could always start with one pair, and when it arrives you can order more. I think that Dasetn is an ambitious amateur with good intentions. He'll have to remember to have good customer service so that he doesn't scare people away.

Quote:

You really shouldn't have exposed his info, now Woo will take a contract out on him
ph34r.gif

Well, Woo will just have to step up his game an release bigger batches of his earbuds!

Mar 25, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #619 of 75,288
I placed an order for the mx760 balanced mod as well from dasetn.com and received a message to create. An account and I did an tried again buying them using PayPal and it worked, but I'll see if the come in a week because I used EMS shipping :sunglasses:

You're down here in FL too. I thought they might make it to me today since they were in Orlando at 6AM yesterday but no update as of today so probably en route to Tampa. I ordered on 3/11 so two weeks ago today with standard shipping.

Mar 25, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #621 of 75,288
...when he says balanced...is this something you can take advantage of with a standard output on a DAP, or does it require a special amp/DAP output?

The only DAP with a balanced 1/8th inch output is the Hifiman HM700...

Mar 25, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #622 of 75,288
...when he says balanced...is this something you can take advantage of with a standard output on a DAP, or does it require a special amp/DAP output?

The only DAP with a balanced 1/8th inch output is the Hifiman HM700...

It's "balanced" as in "balanced SQ", not the "balanced jack"

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #623 of 75,288
Ah! I thought as much :)...

I noticed everyone seems to be running for the M760...might have to give them a go next to my Blox M2C

Apr 2, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #629 of 75,288
  Does anyone know where I can buy some Sennheiser MX581's? I used to have some but they broke and really liked the size. If not, anyone know some good earbuds around the same size?

There is a new MX585...http://en-de.sennheiser.com/stereo-earphones-mx-585

Probably have to get them at AmazonUK or a UK/EUR seller at this point though.

Apr 3, 2014 at 9:15 PM Post #630 of 75,288

There is a new MX585...http://en-de.sennheiser.com/stereo-earphones-mx-585

Probably have to get them at AmazonUK or a UK/EUR seller at this point though.

Thanks guys, but I ended  up buying the Blue Ever Blue 328R (the black) after reading how they were pretty comfortable and almost as good as the PK3. Hopefully they'll be a good fit.

The guy I talked to while ordering also gave me a $5 discount after I said I heard about the buds on head-fi. So if anyone else wants to order from BeB you can get $5 off if you mention head-fi! The payment method on the site is being changed though, so you just have to email the address on their contact page and they can set up a paypal transaction and send you an invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back