Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 19, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #35,254 of 75,629
Qian69 came by~~ and I agree to the review here
https://audiobudget.com/product/QianYun/Qian69
Maybe I'd let it run it for about 50 hrs before I stamp the final judgement.
So far so good OOTB, definitely better than the new graphenes MX760

fycK4Ej.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #35,259 of 75,629
Is Svara the best option for bass?

It depends what you're looking for in bass, and how much you're willing to pay. The Svara L's (32ohm) bass is just right for me: perfect amount, detailed, clean, with good sub-bass extension and doesn't bleed into the mids. Other earbuds may have more bass but can tend to be boomy or that bleeds into the mids. For me and out of my earbuds, the Svara L's have the best quality bass. But, I've only heard a fraction of all of the earbuds out there, and I'm sure there are others with awesome bass as well.

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #35,260 of 75,629
I have the HE 150 PROs and they are, in my limited experience, quite nice. Good extension and clear, decently wide soundstage and very good depth, airy... My current go to. When at home I bounce between them and my HD6XXs. Haven't tried the Svaras (either) but kinda bypassed them to the K300 Samasara during the last Alie sale.... still.... ever... incoming. :)

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #35,261 of 75,629
Qian69 came by~~ and I agree to the review here
https://audiobudget.com/product/QianYun/Qian69
Maybe I'd let it run it for about 50 hrs before I stamp the final judgement.
So far so good OOTB, definitely better than the new graphenes MX760

fycK4Ej.jpg

Precisely last night I was comparing the Qian69 vs Yincrow RW-9 and I prefer the Yincrow, because they have more amount of bass and mids more present, especially the voices. Although it is true that they may be darker, for me they have enough detail. It is a matter of personal preferences.

I also got on the hype train and bought the EB2 in silver, I hope they taste like TOTL.

And I also have the new graphenes MX760 and they have a sound to forget...

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #35,262 of 75,629
I hear about the h/H a lot, but nothing very detailed...just love or meh.
Which version did you get? How do you compare it to your other gear?
Big step up imo from something like a k600, which I really enjoy. Big soundstage, with outstanding depth and imaging. Balanced sound profile with very high marks for texture, timbre. Just really enjoyable earbuds. Just like my TM9 the h/h just sound right to me.

Sep 19, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #35,264 of 75,629
for bass quantity and quality:
Samsara > Willsound MK2 > Svara L

Svara has that engulfing bass sound, it might not the most detailed, but as far as I remember no earbuds sound like it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back