Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 11, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #28,231 of 75,254
a

There’s a few nice looking cables on aliexpress from stores like nicehck from around $30-120. From copper to silver to gold. Some may be thin enough for your needs.

Although some caution might be advised if buying from spurious sellers. Nicehck seems pretty well recommend so maybe search his store first.

Jim´s a stand up guy, I recommend his store too.

Feb 11, 2018 at 10:32 PM Post #28,237 of 75,254
How are these?
I haven't given enough burn-in to the HIFIBOY dream. So far it sounded quite good (no real flaws) but it is not something that blew me away, but then again I do have many expensive headphones/ earphones that raised the bar high.

Also I can't say for sure if it competes well with other similarly priced earbuds, as I dont own Rose Masya, Shozy Cygnus or Penon BS1.

One thing I am sure of the HIFIBOY dream is that it is supremely comfortable. It is tiny and made of metal (not heavy). I haven't used it enough to say that it is more comfortable than my other Yuin shelled earbuds. The braided cable is great, I have never liked braided earphone cable but so far I have nothing against Hifiboy's cable.

DSC07735.jpg
DSC07736.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018 at 9:39 AM Post #28,241 of 75,254
Heavenly sounds have a new flagship earbuds for $40 looks great and description says deep bass and euphoric mids :), gonna get it :-D

Huh, their flagship got even cheaper. They must be focusing on the budget crowd. I liked the bass on their last flagship.

Feb 12, 2018 at 1:04 PM Post #28,243 of 75,254

I've uploaded a short unboxing video of Hifi Boy Dream earbuds.

I'm just starting out so the video quality is not quite up to par. Please bear with me, thanks a lot.

I like the cable a lot. Reminds me of the shozy bk cable which is my favourite cable on my earbuds so far.

Feb 12, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #28,244 of 75,254
Lorde's "Buzzcut Season" bumps quite nicely in the BS1s at work :ksc75smile:

My HP-650s are coming in either today or tomorrow and I'll be comparing these two.. I doubt they're anywhere similar, but I'm interested in what both TOTL buds have to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back