Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 4, 2017 at 11:39 PM Post #22,667 of 75,519
Yikes, I was going to listen to Zen 2 to compare with Monk+ and refresh my memory but I think I left them in a hotel a few weeks ago. I have been meaning to shrink my headphone collection recently but not Zen and not this way... :scream_cat::dizzy_face::skull:

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #22,670 of 75,519
Sep 5, 2017 at 2:24 AM Post #22,671 of 75,519
Buying earbuds is addictive. I keep reading about various buds on here and I just want to try them. Funny thing is that I have many expensive headphones, iems and earphones but I probably use my monks or vidos more often than any of them! Thinking of trying some xaiomi pistons or maybe rose masya but then you all mention gaphne earbuds. Plus I have not tried rock zircons.......

Sep 5, 2017 at 2:33 AM Post #22,672 of 75,519
Buying earbuds is addictive. I keep reading about various buds on here and I just want to try them. Funny thing is that I have many expensive headphones, iems and earphones but I probably use my monks or vidos more often than any of them! Thinking of trying some xaiomi pistons or maybe rose masya but then you all mention gaphne earbuds. Plus I have not tried rock zircons.......

For IEM side, maybe you can wait for ZX6 ( Current model is ZX5 ).
For earbud, I just started and I have the Vido ( it's very value for $ ) and the sound is difficult to beat at any price point LOL

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #22,673 of 75,519

Since you are willing to spend money and have many expensive headphones and iem, why don't you try the cypherus cax red dragon first?

One of the members also spent a hell lot on exotics earphones told me that red dragon is the real deal for earbuds. Before he got the red dragon, he bought and sold a lot of earphones and also made many posts here. After he got the red dragon, i seldom see him post. He PM me that red dragon is the statement.

IMG_4997.PNG

Sep 5, 2017 at 6:27 AM Post #22,675 of 75,519
And you said unicorns weren't real...
MusicMaker-Toneking-EINHORN-Gehen-pro-Z-In-Ohr-In-Ohr-Kopfh-rer-Legierung-Melodie-Ohrh-rer.jpg_640x640.jpg

HTB1jyMabwMPMeJjy1Xdq6ysrXXa3.jpg

...and 3 other Toneking buds at 65Ohm, 150Ohm and 200Ohm but all around the $60-$65 price.
(apologies if mentioned already. I didn't see them in the thread going back a bit)
Anyone tried these? I know they're brand new but I'd love to know if anyone is getting them and how they compare to the tomahawk etc.

Sep 5, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #22,676 of 75,519
how much does it cost, the red dragon.

Sep 5, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #22,678 of 75,519
Since you are willing to spend money and have many expensive headphones and iem, why don't you try the cypherus cax red dragon first?

One of the members also spent a hell lot on exotics earphones told me that red dragon is the real deal for earbuds. Before he got the red dragon, he bought and sold a lot of earphones and also made many posts here. After he got the red dragon, i seldom see him post. He PM me that red dragon is the statement.

Wait, the Cypherus site is up? ...Ugh, my testimony sounds so cheesy lol.

I might start saving up for CAX Red Dragon. Next paycheck! (or two...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back