Earbuds Round-Up
Dec 30, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #15,752 of 75,478
  I think the right driver of my Stardust has developed a slight buzzing for real now. Hmm...

Already sent back my pair, but the left driver had bass distortion when EQed in addition to being quieter than the right.

*******, Shozy should step up thier QC.....thought it was just with the Cygnus, but given the asking price for the Stardust, this should not happen at all.

Dec 30, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #15,755 of 75,478
? So we should fix the driver ourselves?

I think you might be looking at the wrong post it takes a while for the link to take you to the right post sometimes (it does for me anyway). Have quoted the right post below, basically he was saying the same thing, shocking QC.

from myself I can only mention disgusting quality control in Shozy :smiling_imp:

Dec 30, 2016 at 10:43 AM Post #15,757 of 75,478
I think you might be looking at the wrong post it takes a while for the link to take you to the right post sometimes (it does for me anyway). Have quoted the right post below, basically he was saying the same thing, shocking QC.

Ah I see I see. Thanks for clearing that up.
At this point, I would say that disgusting is an understatement, rather they could care less I think.

Dec 30, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #15,758 of 75,478

? So we should fix the driver ourselves?

from myself I can only mention disgusting quality control in Shozy :smiling_imp:

It's a shame about the Shozy quality control issues. That's why it's a good idea to buy from Penon. The one time I needed warranty service they did a good job.
When my HP-650 arrives I'll be doing some serious testing!

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #15,760 of 75,478
Anyone here rocking the new B320 from Blox yet? I am tempted, which is funny because I haven't even been tempted to buy any buds for almost a month and a half now. Maybe I'm..... satisfied with what I have? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #15,761 of 75,478
So iv had my qian 39 for a little while now and now i cant enjoy my other earbuds now 
frown.gif
  They sound too cold and irritating compared to the warm cozy and inviting qian 39.  I put my qian in and listen and listen and listen and before i know it holy crap the whole days gone by.  I put in my other buds and i listen maybe for an hour or 2 and im like ok im done now.   I am going to upgrade the cable on my pair at some point to hopefully bring out just a little extra high end and maybe tighten up the bass a little.  Not really needed mind you but might be nice. 

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #15,762 of 75,478
  Anyone here rocking the new B320 from Blox yet? I am tempted, which is funny because I haven't even been tempted to buy any buds for almost a month and a half now. Maybe I'm..... satisfied with what I have? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I know at least one person, but he doesn't write in this thread too often.

Perhaps you need time to just listen to the buds that you have?

When you have bought one, two or three of the Cypherus buds (if Herry can find more NOS drivers for CAX black) you can consider your earbud quest to be complete!  :wink:

Dec 30, 2016 at 10:36 PM Post #15,763 of 75,478
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I feel the same, yet was anticipating to get the newest blox and now that they're on sale, I don't feel the need as much, maybe it's because I feel the need of a decent amp more, I just know that I will regret not buying at least the b160, the price doesn't seem bad either, about 60 AUD...

damn, I think I almost talked myself into considering to buy them 
confused_face(1).gif

I think I am going to need to buy some more storage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back