1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The discovery thread!

1. FastAndClean
    @peter123 was faster than you, he is not from Oslo but hey, still from Norway :)

peter123 and HungryPanda like this.
  2. jon parker
    I was only Joking - Anyway, you have to be up really early in the morning to beat that bloody peter123. That man is worse than a cockerel . . . Not that I've ever met him / or know him :D

3. FastAndClean
    he was a little bit edgy lately with me after my NX7 review, but i am a cool guy and will send him a gift

4. mbwilson111
    This will be good then, for him to hear them.

courierdriver likes this.
  5. HungryPanda
    After you posted that I stuck the NiceHCK NX7 in my ears. (balanced 8 core cable) and plugged into my LG V30 thinQ via an adapter and they sound terrific

6. loomisjohnson
    great synergy with the v30

Dsnuts, Otto Motor and HungryPanda like this.
  7. Dsnuts Contributor
    So a bit of a heads up. Aliexpress sales will happen in 3 days. Good time to snap up on some cables you been meaning to try on your phones. Earphones will be on sale from your favorite vendors on the express. Though this will be the presale before the big one 11/11 should be the next big sale. I am thinking stuff will be even cheaper then but.. Next sales prices aren't too shabby.

courierdriver likes this.
  8. FastAndClean
    that thing will never sound terrific to me, you can take the edge off sure, but the tonality in the mids and the treble will stay, why sitting here at home without use, Peter may like them

HungryPanda likes this.
  9. FastAndClean
    soon Wiljen will post his review on NX7, it is similar to mine, i am not the only one

baskingshark likes this.
  10. HungryPanda
    I tip rolled like crazy but am enjoying the NX7 a lot. My ears must be mental

11. Dsnuts Contributor
    I am most certainly mental. I enjoy my NX7 raw and unfiltered. No jimmy hats for me. :ksc75smile:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  12. ldo77
    After my v30, the nx7 paires well with the shanling m0, too

HungryPanda likes this.
  13. Waqar

I am about too Order this one, but where did you find those pica that helped you out with setting this device up?

drbluenewmexico likes this.
  14. CactusPete23
    Does this site help you out any? https://e1dashz.wixsite.com/index/products

15. Waqar