Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Jan 25, 2016 at 6:35 AM Post #2,556 of 3,060
  I just recently contacted two audiohub store here but they said that didn't sell any Xduoo Products and for the iem you said its out of stock. Just check also for online but no chances at all.... Btw thanks for the reply.

Even if you could get it from local shop, they will probably have a price of more than 100 USD combined... Just get it from eBay as yacobx suggested and save yourself time and money. 
wink.gif

Jan 26, 2016 at 8:58 PM Post #2,557 of 3,060
  Xduoo X2 New Vsonic vsd3s. 90 something total! its perfect too

The Xduoo X2 only gets around 10 hours of battery life vs around 24 hours for the Fiio M3. The xduoo X2 has a very small screen and browsing by folder only. I do like the fact the Xduoo X2 has a metal body.

The Fiio M3 still has firmware glitches. I don't know how long it will take for them to be resolved. Read my Fiio M3 review. 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/fiio-m3-digital-portable-music-player/reviews/14785

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:39 AM Post #2,558 of 3,060
  The Xduoo X2 only gets around 10 hours of battery life vs around 24 hours for the Fiio M3. The xduoo X2 has a very small screen and browsing by folder only. I do like the fact the Xduoo X2 has a metal body.

The Fiio M3 still has firmware glitches. I don't know how long it will take for them to be resolved. Read my Fiio M3 review. 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/fiio-m3-digital-portable-music-player/reviews/14785

Quality over quantity. Xduoo X2 has beaten the M3 for everyone that i have heard A vs B test them.

Jan 28, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #2,559 of 3,060
Xduoo x2 and Trinity Delta. Really good together. I ebayed my X2 and got Trinity Delta with headfi discount . You would get a alot of sound quality and build quality for a fully stretched budget. Hope they both are available to you when you look into it.
Magic combo!

Jan 28, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #2,560 of 3,060
  Quality over quantity. Xduoo X2 has beaten the M3 for everyone that i have heard A vs B test them.

Sound quality isn't everything though, otherwise many more people would be using the Shozy Alien.  Besides price and sound quality, there is battery life, size and weight, user interface and screen size, and features. Having said that, the Xduoo X2 at around $50 has its merits, but also its detractions. So too does the Fiio M3. While the Xduoo X2 puts out more power than the Fiio M3, the Fiio M3 still puts out much more power than Sandisk players and many Sony players, and is more than enough for those using efficient earphones or headphones. The cost for this extra power output of The Xduoo X2 though is much shorter battery life than the Fiio M3. Unfortunate the Fiio M3 firmware still has its glitches as it is rather new. I find the Xduoo X3 to be much more interesting than their X2, although I won't consider buying the Xduoo X3 until after they fix the pitch error. Yes, the Xduoo X3 has short battery life and is a bit heavy. It is still interesting anyway as the cheapest high quality player with two card slots.

Jan 28, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #2,561 of 3,060
Xduoo x2 and Trinity Delta. Really good together. I ebayed my X2 and got Trinity Delta with headfi discount . You would get a alot of sound quality and build quality for a fully stretched budget. Hope they both are available to you when you look into it.
Magic combo!

you got all this for a 100????

Jan 29, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #2,565 of 3,060
Apologies again. I realise this thread is all about what can be obtained right now through legitimate dealers. However, i am sure the Deltas were available for a special discounted Black Friday price of £50, and only a few weeks ago the xduoo thread was showing deals of approx $30 for the xduoo x2 . Which wouldnt be too far off the magic $100 budget .
There are some great deals possible by reading Head fi and Trinity audio websites IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back