Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Dec 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #977 of 3,060
  How does she like the synergy between the two?

The Tai Chi's were mine but the body is too big around and the nozzle to short for me to get a good seal with them, so I gave them to the wife.

She was using a pair of Maxell Peanutz when I gave her the Tai Chi's and she was totally blow away by the massive improvement to her music from the Clip+ that the DUNU's provided. Needless to say the Maxell's went immediately into the trash where I told her they belonged in the first place...
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #978 of 3,060

The Tai Chi's were mine but the body is too big around and the nozzle to short for me to get a good seal with them, so I gave them to the wife.

She was using a pair of Maxell Peanutz when I gave her the Tai Chi's and she was totally blow away by the massive improvement to her music from the Clip+ that the DUNU's provided. Needless to say the Maxell's went immediately into the trash where I told her they belonged in the first place...
biggrin.gif

Ha, a well-told story with a satisfying ending. Love it.

Dec 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #979 of 3,060

"Blackout" rig.  

Dec 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #985 of 3,060
Jan 2, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #989 of 3,060
Guys, what's a good EQ setting for the Zip/Clip? I feel like playing around with it.

That's a hard question to answer for a few reasons. We don't have your ears, we're not using the IEM you are. And last of all, individual preference differs for everyone. The best thing to do is play with the EQ yourself until your ears are in agreement with your brain. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back