Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Mar 16, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #2,150 of 3,060
Yes it does, I love this minimalist portable audio rig.

I love the fact that you would foam wrap a $35 amp to protect it, I'm used to seeing high dollar amps wrapped up but I appreciate the care given to your NX1 as well
wink_face.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #2,152 of 3,060
I love the fact that you would foam wrap a $35 amp to protect it, I'm used to seeing high dollar amps wrapped up but I appreciate the care given to your NX1 as well:wink_face:

Yes, gots to have it scratch free. I've seen amps that go for less wrapped up on here, like Fiio E6. We just want our items to last the test of time lol.

Mar 16, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #2,153 of 3,060
  I love the fact that you would foam wrap a $35 amp to protect it, I'm used to seeing high dollar amps wrapped up but I appreciate the care given to your NX1 as well
wink_face.gif

The Rudi treatment knows no bounds...
beerchug.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #2,154 of 3,060
  The Rudi treatment knows no bounds...
beerchug.gif

LOL, the RUDI quotient eh, walk softly but carry a big stick! You might appreciate that train of thought if I ever get things lined up and order that Luxman, the Qinpu has lead a guarded life like FiJAAS's NX1
wink_face.gif
 Life has been getting in the way not to mention Wokei leading me astray on (like I need any more of either) watches and portable amps
blink.gif
 Hoping all is well with you and yours
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #2,157 of 3,060
@Wokei here ....who talking about me ......

Me also use one layer of wrap on me stack ....between amp n dap .....no wrapping for me
rolleyes.gif

Ears burning were they
biggrin.gif
 I like to take care of anything I've bought with my hard earned cash regardless of how cheap it is/was
wink_face.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #2,159 of 3,060
Astell & Kern or iBasso ? ...just reminding you ? Nomwhatsayin ......
rolleyes.gif

Hey buddy, this is the sub $200 budget thread? What you doin' talkin' Astell & Kern/iBasso in here
evil_smiley.gif
 Lucky 4 U my wife don't follow these threads
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back