Earbuds Round-Up
May 25, 2023 at 2:00 AM Post #69,976 of 75,861
Wow, have you opened them up and seen the driver?? Any pics??
Just from the description of the driver. I mean there is a chance they are making their own I suppose, but I don't think they'd have much to gain. DLC earbud drivers are great--fragile, but great.

May 25, 2023 at 2:26 AM Post #69,979 of 75,861
Good to hear that VS store is legit!

Some stores on AliExpress rate badly on apps, since they don't fit the usual profile (eg. Audiosense Official Store). Particularly small boutique stores, since they tend to get very good feedback and have smaller sales volumes. As these are the only sources for some specialty items, it's good to have feedback from people actually using them. Happens when stores are rebranding too. Tin Hifi Official Store ran some very good specials on startup!:ksc75smile:
About VS Store :
Following your recommendations, I ordered my RW3000 (just arrived, burning in for the moment) at this store.
An issue encountered showed that this seller is very reliable. She solved the issue quickly and in a nice way. Very good communication. I can now strongly recommend her too !

Last edited:
May 25, 2023 at 12:31 PM Post #69,983 of 75,861
Afternoon all, looking for some advice/thoughts. I've stumbled across a load of old Nintendo games and gear so am having a big old eBay session. When all is said and done I should have about £300-£400 to play with. I'm on a real earbud vibe at the minute so am thinking of blowing most of it in that direction (I feel like the bang for buck compared to headphones or iems is so much better). I already own a pair of FF3's and the VE Zen 3.0 and Asura 3.0's and a host of other cheaper sets (really enjoying the Faael Rosemary 1.0 and Yincrow Calf at the minute). Source wise I've got a FiiO Q11, FiiO BTR5, a VE Megatron and a Hiby R3 Pro Saber. Music wise I listen to all sorts of stuff (Metal is probably the only genre I don't have on regular rotation). I enjoy bass but am more than happy to leave the heavy lifting for those sessions to my IEMs so it's certainly not a deal breaker. The one thing I'm a sucker for is an impressive soundstage. Apologies for the long post but I've found myself just adding random recs to my Ali Express and Amazon baskets and feel like a bit of structure and expert advice will help me make the most of the selling off of my childhood. Thanks in advance.

May 25, 2023 at 2:26 PM Post #69,984 of 75,861
Pic and more details please. Do you find them worth the cost?
400 ohm driver. I told him i listen mostly to jazz. Well worth 110 bucks!

Attachments

• IMG_20230525_140731228 (1).jpg
    IMG_20230525_140731228 (1).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
May 25, 2023 at 3:53 PM Post #69,985 of 75,861
Afternoon all, looking for some advice/thoughts. I've stumbled across a load of old Nintendo games and gear so am having a big old eBay session. When all is said and done I should have about £300-£400 to play with. I'm on a real earbud vibe at the minute so am thinking of blowing most of it in that direction (I feel like the bang for buck compared to headphones or iems is so much better). I already own a pair of FF3's and the VE Zen 3.0 and Asura 3.0's and a host of other cheaper sets (really enjoying the Faael Rosemary 1.0 and Yincrow Calf at the minute). Source wise I've got a FiiO Q11, FiiO BTR5, a VE Megatron and a Hiby R3 Pro Saber. Music wise I listen to all sorts of stuff (Metal is probably the only genre I don't have on regular rotation). I enjoy bass but am more than happy to leave the heavy lifting for those sessions to my IEMs so it's certainly not a deal breaker. The one thing I'm a sucker for is an impressive soundstage. Apologies for the long post but I've found myself just adding random recs to my Ali Express and Amazon baskets and feel like a bit of structure and expert advice will help me make the most of the selling off of my childhood. Thanks in advance.
I'm sure you'll get other recommendations, but the Yincrow RW-3000 is easily one of the best buds for soundstage and just plain ole musicality. They get an "E" for "Excellent" and "Effortless". When you put the RW-3000 into your ears, you can just relax and know that you will have a great time listening to your music. There are others here that know exactly what I'm talking about and I hope they all chime in to give you positive impressions.

May 25, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #69,986 of 75,861
I'm not familiar with the JVC at all.
You'll get to know them very intimately (hehe) after you've had their "Woodies" inserted into your ears...
Edit: JVC HA-FW10K is JVC's premium wooden IEMs

JVC HA-FW01
61O58QDQonL.jpg

JVC HA-FW10K
jvc_hafw10000_in_ear_headphones_with_wood_dome_1710806.jpg

Last edited:
May 25, 2023 at 5:21 PM Post #69,987 of 75,861
I'm sure you'll get other recommendations, but the Yincrow RW-3000 is easily one of the best buds for soundstage and just plain ole musicality. They get an "E" for "Excellent" and "Effortless". When you put the RW-3000 into your ears, you can just relax and know that you will have a great time listening to your music. There are others here that know exactly what I'm talking about and I hope they all chime in to give you positive impressions.
I've always seen these pop up in various discussions but never actually seen them described. Are they source picky?

May 25, 2023 at 6:19 PM Post #69,989 of 75,861
I've always seen these pop up in various discussions but never actually seen them described. Are they source picky?
When I first got them I used donut foams and thought they played well with warmer sources (Sony DAP) vs more neutral sources. I can't be sure if burn in of the drivers has changed them or not, but now I use full foams and they sound great with the few sources I have on hand. Sony ZX707, Shanling M3X, Qudelix 5K. I believe others here run them with iBasso DX300 and Cayin N8ii. I guess others will need to step in and let us know what sources they're using to drive the RW-3000s.

Edit: Here's a short review by ClieOS (He doesn't visit this thread anymore): Yincrow RW-3000 review

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back