Earbuds Round-Up
May 14, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #54,061 of 75,343
Only the first 2-3 words meter in any label on Ali, the rest of the text is there to make it easier to find during the search, similar to tags
Have you noticed that so many ordinary IEMs (anare being called noise cancelling
You must assess to know if you can like Dendroaspis by reading the opinions and reviews of this thread, mine is an unreliable opinion.

TO600 has a less impressive stage than Dendroaspis Viridis, but with thicker notes, with more body, in all frequencies, more marked, hence the tone seems more complete, it is not so holographic, but in return there is more sound, TO600 has a good and atmospheric environment, but here Viridis is better.

Viridis, as you can read here, has a modest bass

Edit.: I prefer a full-bodied sound even if it is narrower (TO) to a broad but sterile sound in comparison (dendroaspis), so keep that in mind, it may not be your preference.
h0w about the harshness and highs on the TO600? From what you
describing it seems good and warm but I read other views.

May 14, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #54,062 of 75,343
h0w about the harshness and highs on the TO600? From what you
describing it seems good and warm but I read other views.

It's not warm, that's for sure.

But tiring ups and downs, at least in my unit, no, before I mentioned that for my taste I would like the highs to be more relaxed, and some sub-bass with more definition. But it's not a bud that causes me fatigue, I don't like shiny headphones and TO600 is out of that group.

As an example a moondrop SSR can not stand it even 5 minutes.

May 14, 2021 at 12:06 PM Post #54,063 of 75,343
May 14, 2021 at 12:33 PM Post #54,064 of 75,343
Proletarians of all countries, unite!
28 September 1941 Birmingham:

Attachments

• 28 сентября 1941 года г.Бирмингем.jpg
    28 сентября 1941 года г.Бирмингем.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 0
May 14, 2021 at 1:11 PM Post #54,065 of 75,343
Well... bad news folks the right channel on my Ks Bell-Ti 120Ω is going... gone! 🤮
It started going out intermittently earlier today (either softening in volume and/or totally turning off) and it would correct if I wiggled and/or disconnected the plug. I thought it might be due to a bad adapter cable so I changed it with another one with the same results.
I think believe the wiring of the right driver was poorly soldered as now the right channel isn't working at all. :dizzy_face:

May 14, 2021 at 1:16 PM Post #54,066 of 75,343
Well... bad news folks the right channel on my Ks Bell-Ti 120Ω is going... gone! 🤮
It started going out intermittently earlier today (either softening in volume and/or totally turning off) and it would correct if I wiggled and/or disconnected the plug. I thought it might be due to a bad adapter cable so I changed it with another one with the same results.
I think believe the wiring of the right driver was poorly soldered as now the right channel isn't working at all. :dizzy_face:
oh god....this is why we need replaceable cables..... :sob:

May 14, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #54,067 of 75,343
can you do something with the guarantee?

May 14, 2021 at 1:25 PM Post #54,068 of 75,343
can you do something with the guarantee?
Yes, I definitely could but as I bought them from my buddy, Jim @ NiceHCK, I rather not hit him with this big headache at the moment... business is a critical point for him at the moment and this would hurt him badly in the wallet as he would have to cover the cost 100%. One of the dangers of selling mainland China brands as a dealer and buying as a customer.

At least I got a solid three (3) months and four (4) days of good use out of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

Last edited:
May 14, 2021 at 1:26 PM Post #54,069 of 75,343
F… is it easy to access the driver without damaging the shell? This is one of the main reasons I ponied up for EBX21s despite owning ME80s, just because of the cable.
but man, that's especially disappointing given how expensive the bell-ti's are. i'm really keen to try them out too but this is giving me pause

re: cores, 4 or 8 is good for me, 16 can get too ropey and heavy.

May 14, 2021 at 1:33 PM Post #54,070 of 75,343
Yes, I definitely could but as I bought them from my buddy, Jim @ NiceHCK, I rather not hit him with this big headache at the moment... business is a critical point for him at the moment and this would hurt him badly in the wallet as he would have to cover the cost 100%. One of the dangers of selling mainland China brands as a dealer and buying as a customer.

At least I got a solid three (3) months of daily use out of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!
Well, look at it on the good side, you will have to spend more time on some bud that will be sad in your box of stamps.

May 14, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #54,071 of 75,343
re: cores, 4 or 8 is good for me, 16 can get too ropey and heavy.
Damn, I thought bud users would prefer less cores since that would be lighter.

May 14, 2021 at 2:13 PM Post #54,072 of 75,343
F… is it easy to access the driver without damaging the shell? This is one of the main reasons I ponied up for EBX21s despite owning ME80s, just because of the cable.
but man, that's especially disappointing given how expensive the bell-ti's are. i'm really keen to try them out too but this is giving me pause
My aging eyes and shaky hands are no longer capable of such audiophile micro-surgery... the last time I attempted such an operation I completely destroyed my beloved PureSounds PS100-600S "Pop" Edition 600Ω earbuds :disappointed:

Last edited:
May 14, 2021 at 2:53 PM Post #54,073 of 75,343
My aging eyes and shaky hands are no longer capable of such audiophile micro-surgery... the last time I attempted such an operation I completely destroyed my beloved PureSounds PS100-600S "Pop" Edition 600Ω earbuds :disappointed:
If it's a bad solder job, it's an easy fix. Find a local workshop who can handle this. Shouldn't be a problem.
Maybe open them up and get a photo. Send it to Ksearphones and ask them for help

Last edited:
May 14, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #54,074 of 75,343
If it's a bad solder job, it's an easy fix. Find a local workshop who can handle this. Shouldn't be a problem.
Exactly why I think I will simply donate them... mailing to a fellow comrade who loves fiddling with and re-cabling earbuds and has the patience, eyes, and skilled steady hands to do it.

Last edited:
May 14, 2021 at 5:23 PM Post #54,075 of 75,343

Users who are viewing this thread

Back