Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 13, 2021 at 12:10 PM Post #52,877 of 75,477
The Bell-Ti 120 is a very balanced and neutral earbud with an extremely ear friendly sound signature that is warm. The Blue Bell is much more livelier (exciting) with extended treble similar to the Moondrop Chaconne; very close to the Old School Ksearphone house sound. Here is a recent post I posted and here is another good one by @ClieOS.
The only problem I see is that the price is very high.

Mar 13, 2021 at 12:35 PM Post #52,879 of 75,477
The only problem I see is that the price is very high.
True, but most (if not all) prices you see on AliExpress and Taobao are negotiable. I have never ever paid listed price. If you are patient and willing to dicker, fairly and realistically, you can secure some amazing deals via chat with the stores/shops.

Mar 13, 2021 at 12:52 PM Post #52,880 of 75,477
I usually buy mine from Penon Audio. What internet shopping site do you use in España (EU)?
I normally buy from Aliexpress, but I use amazon too. In Amazon Spain there is a smaller offer of ear pads and other audiophile products.

Mar 13, 2021 at 12:59 PM Post #52,881 of 75,477
True, but most (if not all) prices you see on AliExpress and Taobao are negotiable. I have never ever paid listed price. If you are patient and willing to dicker, fairly and realistically, you can secure some amazing deals via chat with the stores/shops.

It is true, yesterday turandot for example was at € 130, which is a good price. These KBs are only in a couple of Aliexpress stores. But it is true that they only speak well of them, so I take it for granted that they have to be a quality product. In my case, when these prices are, I do not buy, it is a very risky blind purchase, even knowing that LBB is a good fit for me, but € 30 is acceptable in case of a wrong purchase.

Mar 14, 2021 at 12:35 AM Post #52,882 of 75,477
Another cool pic from Wong @ https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUBJkir67S/

Blur 173 MX32 earbuds via the godfather of USB DAC/Amps the Resonessence Labs Herus (c2014 version)
1615699740940.png

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2021 at 3:38 PM Post #52,883 of 75,477
Mar 14, 2021 at 9:39 PM Post #52,885 of 75,477
I was able to find a solution to my fit issues with the EBX21.

earbud (2).jpg

What you're looking at is a "DIY-mold" made of blu-tack and cotton that I've pulled a part.

So I loosen apart a bit of cotton from sheets I had laying around, rolled up a ball of blu-tack, and then covered the ball of blu-tack in the cotton. I first put the earbuds in and then mold/press the blu-tack into the cavity of my ears. I mean, pretty much the fit complaints I had are no more and so I'm able to get a much more fuller and balanced sound than before.

This is so stupid that it worked but I'm so happy that it did.

Edit: I should mention I got the idea from a buddy who suggested swimmer's putty. I was too lazy to go out and I have a lot of blu-tack on hand so I thought I'd experiment. :)

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021 at 12:12 AM Post #52,886 of 75,477
Hey everyone, I purchased the Yinman 600 off Aliexpress a while ago and the package just arrived. Whilst everything looked right the buds themselves can be pushed to loud volumes off my phone easily, i'd estimate their impedance is actually lower than my rw-1000. Am I missing something or did I just get sent the wrong product. Really bummed out because I bought these for their high impedance.
https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot...rderId=8125974489912931&productId=32978157256
Edit: this was my mistake, no problem with the phones

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021 at 3:52 AM Post #52,888 of 75,477
I was able to find a solution to my fit issues with the EBX21.

earbud (2).jpg

What you're looking at is a "DIY-mold" made of blu-tack and cotton that I've pulled a part.

So I loosen apart a bit of cotton from sheets I had laying around, rolled up a ball of blu-tack, and then covered the ball of blu-tack in the cotton. I first put the earbuds in and then mold/press the blu-tack into the cavity of my ears. I mean, pretty much the fit complaints I had are no more and so I'm able to get a much more fuller and balanced sound than before.

This is so stupid that it worked but I'm so happy that it did.

Edit: I should mention I got the idea from a buddy who suggested swimmer's putty. I was too lazy to go out and I have a lot of blu-tack on hand so I thought I'd experiment. :)
If it works, then great! Have you tried ear hooks for a slightly more elegant solution?

Mar 15, 2021 at 7:07 AM Post #52,890 of 75,477
You could try some Sugru moldable glue to make them into "custom earmolds" for your earbuds.
I found it on Amazon for a reasonable price. Do you think that its safe to put that inside of your ear to have an ear mold ? im thinking seriously about it because it would be great for the earbuds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back