Earbuds Round-Up
May 25, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #48,016 of 75,270
How does it compare to your yuin PK2 ? I use PK2 now, and consider to buy st10s black silver. thanks
After spending some more time tweaking EQ and trying different styles of music I really like them. Very good build quality and sound once set up. It's been awhile but thinking back I had to do the same with the pk2 to get them how I like them. With both buds at maximum potential I would say the st10s is more capable of delivering clean impact and crisp detail. Everything sounds more clean, punchy and coherent once frequencies are adjusted. I think the sound variation is a natural side effect of not being able to have this kind of earbud inside your ear and the sound leakage that comes with it. The st10s to me sounds like raw potential that they never tuned at the factory but is physically capable of sounding how you want. I'm happy with my purchase and will be keeping them.

TLDR: Crisp and punchy after EQ very good and worth the upgrade

May 25, 2020 at 12:18 PM Post #48,017 of 75,270
Update on the Snow-Lotus 1.0 by FAAEAL

After reaching 100 hours of playtime today, I can reassure that the Snow-Lotus 1.0 does everything right with no EQ involved or bass boost, for that matter! What amazes me is the incredible detail it displays throughout the whole range. Yes, I can even detect great amount of texture and detail in the bass region as if a live band is playing the song right in front of you. I wasn't too much of a big fan of ear buds, but these are a real eye opener for me after comparing them to my other sets of ear buds and also out-staging some of my favorite in-ear monitors, to say the least.

I honestly consider the Snow-Lotus 1.0 a serious game-changer for such a low price, IMHO!

-Clear

May 25, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #48,018 of 75,270
Update on the Snow-Lotus 1.0 by FAAEAL

After reaching 100 hours of playtime today, I can reassure that the Snow-Lotus 1.0 does everything right with no EQ involved or bass boost, for that matter! What amazes me is the incredible detail it displays throughout the whole range. Yes, I can even detect great amount of texture and detail in the bass region as if a live band is playing the song right in front of you. I wasn't too much of a big fan of ear buds, but these are a real eye opener for me after comparing them to my other sets of ear buds and also out-staging some of my favorite in-ear monitors, to say the least.

I honestly consider the Snow-Lotus 1.0 a serious game-changer for such a low price, IMHO!

-Clear

The regular version, or the balanced version?

May 25, 2020 at 12:35 PM Post #48,020 of 75,270
May 25, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #48,025 of 75,270
You got me curious. Amazon had the snow lotus + for $9.99 so I ordered. Who knows maybe I can get my $180 back if they're that good :smile_phones:

May 25, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #48,026 of 75,270
You got me curious. Amazon had the snow lotus + for $9.99 so I ordered. Who knows maybe I can get my $180 back if they're that good :smile_phones:
No. That posting is misleading. The full description describes the regular version in gray only. Amazon is not the only seller posting like that. Plus version sells for more than $9.99.

May 25, 2020 at 4:34 PM Post #48,027 of 75,270
No. That posting is misleading. The full description describes the regular version in gray only. Amazon is not the only seller posting like that. Plus version sells for more than $9.99.

Whats unique about the plus? Is it just a blue shell?

May 25, 2020 at 6:17 PM Post #48,029 of 75,270
After spending some more time tweaking EQ and trying different styles of music I really like them. Very good build quality and sound once set up. It's been awhile but thinking back I had to do the same with the pk2 to get them how I like them. With both buds at maximum potential I would say the st10s is more capable of delivering clean impact and crisp detail. Everything sounds more clean, punchy and coherent once frequencies are adjusted. I think the sound variation is a natural side effect of not being able to have this kind of earbud inside your ear and the sound leakage that comes with it. The st10s to me sounds like raw potential that they never tuned at the factory but is physically capable of sounding how you want. I'm happy with my purchase and will be keeping them.

TLDR: Crisp and punchy after EQ very good and worth the upgrade
thank you 👍

May 26, 2020 at 6:36 AM Post #48,030 of 75,270
Whats unique about the plus? Is it just a blue shell?
Blue shell, and nicer cloth cable on the plus versus 1.0. They sell for different prices on AliExpress. If it ain’t the blue shell it isn’t the plus version. Even on Amazon. The picture tells all, and I have both versions. I’m too old to say there is a difference in sound quality, but some people on the forum claimed so. The plus version is on Amazon for $13.99 right now, or on sale at AliExpress for $8.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back