Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 29, 2019 at 7:04 AM Post #46,187 of 75,573
@golov
I just snagged the BK2 at $22 bucks from AE. With coupons it was about 19+ bucks.
I'm still in half a mind about the Kbear Knight, $11ish USD. Anyone got reviews on it?

Yep I'm in the same shoes, thinking about buying one for 10usd, seems like a great deal. I would like a comfy, sturdy, fixed cable earbud for everyday use, plus it could be a good reference point too.
If I guess correctly, one of our member posted a review on aliexpress not long ago."Not for bass lovers, but i like it " @golov17 maybe? :) I would like something similar to Qian69, just a bit better. Is it similar in your opinion?

Nov 29, 2019 at 7:14 AM Post #46,188 of 75,573
@golov

Yep I'm in the same shoes, thinking about buying one for 10usd, seems like a great deal. I would like a comfy, sturdy, fixed cable earbud for everyday use, plus it could be a good reference point too.
If I guess correctly, one of our member posted a review on aliexpress not long ago."Not for bass lovers, but i like it " @golov17 maybe? :) I would like something similar to Qian69, just a bit better. Is it similar in your opinion?
they are still in the process of burning, although female vocals can be piercing on some mastering, but it sounds clear and detailed for my ears, but requires thicker foams and greasy sources, but they are large in diameter for small ears. Little mid bass but sub bass appears out of nowhere on electronic tracks. Interesting earbuds.
IMG_20191129_170801.JPG

Nov 29, 2019 at 7:21 AM Post #46,189 of 75,573
they are still in the process of burning, although female vocals can be piercing on some mastering, but it sounds clear and detailed for my ears, but requires thicker foams and greasy sources, but they are large in diameter for small ears. Little mid bass but sub bass appears out of nowhere on electronic tracks. Interesting earbuds.

May I know what DAP is that? It looks stunning!

Nov 29, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #46,193 of 75,573
Ah,ok. I'm on desktop. Will hop on to mobile then. Thanks for the info.

BTW, what's the normal selling price for the BK2? From what I'm seeing on AE, the MSRP is $74.99...REALLY?

Only 3 shops are selling the BK2 at 22 bucks during Black Friday on AE. The majority are selling it at 55 - 59 bucks, so I think that may be the normal selling price for it.

Nov 29, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #46,195 of 75,573
Thanks a lot :) Hmm I'm not sure if I want a bass light earbud, I was looking for a warm signature with good midbass, to compensate for the ambient noise while on the go or in an office. That would be the main point for me with this shell design, for sitting still at home in silence, I don't care about the shell so much. May I ask, do you have B40 or Qian25/39/69 to compare the bass levels?

Nov 29, 2019 at 8:22 AM Post #46,196 of 75,573
Nov 29, 2019 at 8:58 AM Post #46,198 of 75,573
Fun fact: the Z-sound costs 2.75usd again in one of the stores at aliexpress. I haven't received mine yet from 11.11, but for the price of a vido, this might be interesting for people with small ears. Looks like a fun project to mod too, like switching the drivers to some sweet PK-stuff.

[QUOTE = "robar, post: 15334039, : 517989"][/ QUOTE]
Just got bk2 from Jim NiceHCK
Amazing, that's the other one I was thinking about. (Knight, BK2, and maybe HE150(pro) - but I'm not sure my gear would drive those properly, at least Rosemary is too much) If you have any impressions, I'm very interested! I don't see it in Nicehck store though.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #46,199 of 75,573
Seems like I can't seem to pull the trigger on HE 150PRO!
There are a lot of conflicting reviews and it's messing up my mind!!

So, anyone kind enough to comment on the SQ of that earbud and a better alternative (if any) in the 50-60 USD mark?I
was looking for a flatter (with decent sub-bass) sounding earbud for gaming btw.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #46,200 of 75,573
Don't ask me why, or how much I had to drink before I bought these.

But I got these RY Earphone MMCX MX500 Style Earbuds (from AliExpress). I asked that they send one white (L) and black (R). Plus I also asked for a Panda cable. Sorta a "special" order.

I think they sound very good for the $17USD total I spent.

P1120002.jpg

--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back