If it's ready please share the pictures and how close is it to k600

Inside of the shell, with glue on the MMCX nut -
IMG_20190529_222923.jpg
Assembled earbuds, with Donut foam over Full Foam -
IMG_20190530_193637.jpg
The drivers look like any of the millions of other 15.4mm drivers -
HTB1ml.9plsmBKNjSZFFq6AT9VXak.jpg

Jun 1, 2019 at 4:26 AM Post #42,408 of 75,235
How`s this one? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AK-...5.0&pvid=c0b76e31-19e3-4bf5-8218-f17fec33a2d8

I`m not sure but yesterday I think I saw SuperFire @ aliexpress but search doesn`t show it.

don't think you saw it. i searched everywhere and Zeva Superfire is only sold on Taobao. The customer service also chatted with me as they are planning to expand their market to global and asked me which is the best platform to do that.

I bought one. Should be here within 2 weeks.

Jun 1, 2019 at 4:41 AM Post #42,410 of 75,235
And how to buy it?

The Taobao links are here: Superfire: link

Lord.E: link

You can just put these links into a buying agent (I used Superbuy and it worked out great) and you get your earbuds from China.

Edit: Just tried it with Superbuy and it claims they are not available... Other agents seem to work though.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2019 at 4:55 AM Post #42,411 of 75,235

You can just put these links into a buying agent (I used Superbuy and it worked out great) and you get your earbuds from China.

Edit: Just tried it with Superbuy and it claims they are not available... Other agents seem to work though.
saw your signature. is rw-9 better than k's llb? mind to share a little bit?

Jun 1, 2019 at 5:01 AM Post #42,412 of 75,235
saw your signature. is rw-9 better than k's llb? mind to share a little bit?

I actually really like both of them but I think the RW-9 gives a more balanced presentation of music. The LLB has really nice mids and detail retrieval but the bass is really lacking, to the extent that sometimes it bothers me. On occasion a song can sound completely different to what I'm used to hearing. The Yincrows on the other hand are probably a bit more shouty, a bit less detailed and more mid-recessed but my music sounds how it should. I also find they fit better since the LLBs don't really have any stems to help with putting them in.

Both have their advantages but I find the Yincrows more faithful. (I listen mostly to metal and prog)

Jun 1, 2019 at 5:14 AM Post #42,413 of 75,235
I actually really like both of them but I think the RW-9 gives a more balanced presentation of music. The LLB has really nice mids and detail retrieval but the bass is really lacking, to the extent that sometimes it bothers me. On occasion a song can sound completely different to what I'm used to hearing. The Yincrows on the other hand are probably a bit more shouty, a bit less detailed and more mid-recessed but my music sounds how it should. I also find they fit better since the LLBs don't really have any stems to help with putting them in.

Both have their advantages but I find the Yincrows more faithful. (I listen mostly to metal and prog)

I see, ever thought about disassemble the LBB and take out the foam covering the vents? that increased the bass and soundstage of all my current earbuds like nicehck diy graphene (1st gen), nicehck diy pk2 (this had little to no bass before the mod) and also yincrow x6

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2019 at 5:23 AM Post #42,414 of 75,235
With LBB, you want to use donut foam to make it warmer sounding without affecting the treble. If you go foamless, you won't get much bass out of it since it is tuned with using foam in mind.

Jun 1, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #42,415 of 75,235
I see, ever thought about disassemble the LBB and take out the foam covering the vents? that increased the bass and soundstage of all my current earbuds like nicehck diy graphene (1st gen), nicehck diy pk2 (this had little to no bass before the mod) and also yincrow x6

No, I am more likely to mess things up than improve anything. Maybe one day. By the way, I use full foams on everything (on the outside).

With LBB, you want to use donut foam to make it warmer sounding without affecting the treble. If you go foamless, you won't get much bass out of it since it is tuned with using foam in mind.

I found it too awkward to put doughnut foams on so stuck with full. But maybe I'll try again soon. I have some these arriving soon though: Audio Technica ath-j100 so more to experiment with first!

Jun 1, 2019 at 7:07 AM Post #42,416 of 75,235

Thank you very much! I bought the Superfire to test the Superbuy.

Jun 1, 2019 at 7:15 AM Post #42,417 of 75,235
Thank you very much! I bought the Superfire to test the Superbuy.

You'll discover that domestic shipping in China is really fast! I bought on Friday night (in Europe) and all my items had arrived at Superbuy on Monday. You'll also get a picture of your product and shipping options.

Jun 1, 2019 at 7:38 AM Post #42,418 of 75,235
Ok, unless somebody convinces me other way regarding SQ against Asura 2.0 (if there is point of getting those when A2.0 is better?), I`m going to try out these:
1) MD Shiro-Yuki
2) ANN200
3) Kube V1

Are 2 & 3 also HT curve oriented?

I would love to suggest ZEVA superfire

Jun 1, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #42,420 of 75,235
you got it too? how's your impression?

It arrived this morning with ANN N200, right out of the box, I like it much better than the later
Great treble, very lifelike female voice, satisfactory staging, can be a little bit boomy at times
This is only very initial impressions though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back