Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 15, 2019 at 5:14 PM Post #40,712 of 75,341
The Yincrow RW-777 Is a really nice earbud. I was lucky enough last year to get one of the remaining few with the purple cable. The only problem I have with it is the lack of a stem to help me wiggle it into place and kind of "pin it down." Someone with younger more nimble fingers probably would have no problem. I think someone said they are more comfortable without a stem. I need to spend more time with them.

R0013438.JPG

Mar 15, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #40,713 of 75,341
The Yincrow RW-777 Is a really nice earbud. I was lucky enough last year to get one of the remaining few with the purple cable. The only problem I have with it is the lack of a stem to help me wiggle it into place and kind of "pin it down." Someone with younger more nimble fingers probably would have no problem. I think someone said they are more comfortable without a stem. I need to spend more time with them.

I got exactly that model with the fucsia cable. Their price at that shop is €26, which is really cheap.

Mar 15, 2019 at 6:20 PM Post #40,714 of 75,341
The mk2 is custom order through willsound on facebook. He's a niche seller so he operates through fb and can ship internationally to around the world.

My advice is to go for the mmcx version and add a nice cable. The stock one is cheap feeling.

Also the stock shell is white, not my preference but you can probably choose white/black if you order.
My vote also goes to MK2. Really amazing for the price.

Mar 15, 2019 at 6:32 PM Post #40,715 of 75,341
This is really sensible advice, thanks. I think I will start with the YINCROW RW-777 since the X6, which were $20 cheaper got a lot of appraisal.

Also consider the Yincrow RW-9. I got one based on ClieOS's recommendation, and I'm very happy with it:

RW-9 is probably best described as the mid ground between the more V-shaped sounding X6 and the slightly mid focus RW-777. It is still slightly V-shaped, but with a much better textured and detailed vocal range, making it the best belanced sound signature in the whole Yincrow lineup. While the overall SQ is about the same as RW-777 (which is about upper mid to lower high in my book), I actually prefer it over RW-777 as it is much more versatile when it comes to different music genres. All and all, I'll call it a win for Yincrow, especially since it is priced cheaper than RW-777.

Btw, sorry for your wallet! :)

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2019 at 6:47 PM Post #40,716 of 75,341
Mar 15, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #40,718 of 75,341
Mar 15, 2019 at 11:44 PM Post #40,725 of 75,341
I thought you'll pick Liesbesleid.

PK16 and EBX for me.

i will not use and my Liebesleid on a desert island and subjected it to hostile weather. it's made of metal (you don't want to shove cold or hot metal in your ears) and the humidity would ruin the cable color quickly

so the choice is not based on best sound alone
if i travel and stays at comfy hotels, of course I'll bring the Liebesleid :dt880smile::dt880smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back