Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 26, 2018 at 8:28 PM Post #28,592 of 75,273
till, absolutely wonderful. I ordered from lunashops.com and took fooooorreeever to get here, but it seems the website is no longer.
If you can find a pair online, I fully recommend them.
I wonder where someone who is not in the UK would be able to get them.

I think I found them... lunashop still exists and says they are in stock

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=1116

also a mic version

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=4057

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018 at 8:33 PM Post #28,594 of 75,273
Lee's always done right by me. Reading reddit posts usually reminds me why I dislike people.

Yeah, I always say "dogs are better than people."

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #28,595 of 75,273
I mean, maybe if people were more productive in that discussion and actually made alternative recommendations instead of just complaining about a person, I'd be a little more accepting. One of the few recommendations I read said to buy Rose Tech over VE, where if you actually read the Rose thread, people with QC issues are quite vocal. Luckily Mojito and Masya don't seem to have QC issues often, their IEMs seem to be a bit worse off. Then again, there is the vocal minority aspect as people are far more likely to speak up if there's an issue than if they're happy. So perhaps even those QC issues are a little blown out of proportion.

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:58 PM Post #28,596 of 75,273
Many r/headphones comments can be very self righteous and everyone loves to tell you what’s good and bad over there. I like the posts and pics but the actual discussion is pretty bleak at times, except on rare occasions where you find good conversation about the thing we all love.

As for Lee well he pretty much dug a hole for himself with his comments and was banning certain reviews which didn’t give 5 stars (his defence is that these people shouldn’t keep buying his product if they don’t like it) while I get why he’d be mad at poor reviews without working it out with the seller, his attitude wasn’t very customer friendly. Later he removed some comments he made on FB.

But on the other hand it’s up to people to decide how they want to spend their money, not anyone’s position to instruct us not to buy from VE clan.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018 at 10:12 PM Post #28,597 of 75,273
Has anyone heard the Shozy BK Limited Edition? After all the searching and reading reviews about earbuds, my interest is now back to the BK. I just wanted to hear an improved version of the Cygnus specially the mids which the BK as many have said is an upgrade in both sound and quality. Time to start saving again.....

Feb 27, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #28,599 of 75,273
I noticed that the CK Lewis Ali store has a lots of stuff on sale, should anyone be interested. Did anyone here ever buy the wooden buds?

Damn. Can't get the link to work. It is the Fengru ones

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018 at 11:10 AM Post #28,603 of 75,273
Feb 27, 2018 at 12:22 PM Post #28,605 of 75,273
This thread already costed me close to 100 bucks in the last couple of days. God help me! :dt880smile:

Your so called god cannot help you now. You are doomed to the hell pit of empty wallets and draw fulls of ear and headphones. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back