Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 27, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #25,231 of 75,343
Received my 11.11 orders, k300 pro, new graphene and Kinera earbud, using Fiio q1
The Kinera is my fav of the bunch, pretty similar to shozy bk, slightly brighter, treble extends further, soundstage is slightly better as well, bk still has better resolution and bass I think.
The k300 pro bass is a bit much for me atm only 10mins of use.
Don't own the old graphene so can't compare :/

and my masya came back :D

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #25,235 of 75,343
Sorry to hear that. That's poor performance from Rose. You would have expected them to have actually done a quick listening test to make sure they sounded ok. Unless the tester has a hearing problem.

My bad, I was wondering why they sent me a new L n R when I only send over the faulty R.
The R had some rattling during bass heavy tunes.

The new pair sounds a lot thicker and fuller than my old one, sounds a lot richer, maybe both sides were faulty when I 1st receive them.

@seanc6441 you might have a faulty pair...

Nov 27, 2017 at 6:16 AM Post #25,237 of 75,343
Received my 11.11 orders, k300 pro, new graphene and Kinera earbud, using Fiio q1
The Kinera is my fav of the bunch, pretty similar to shozy bk, slightly brighter, treble extends further, soundstage is slightly better as well, bk still has better resolution and bass I think.
The k300 pro bass is a bit much for me atm only 10mins of use.
Don't own the old graphene so can't compare :/

and my masya came back :D

what source are you using with your Kinera? just got mine today and I find vocals to be hollow, tinny and a bit sibilant. I'm using an LG G6 with quad dac on high impedance mode on as a source. The buds respond reasonably well to EQ (a bit of mid bass boost, with aggressive mid to treble dampening), but not sure if this is what everyone else is experiencing.

Nov 27, 2017 at 7:21 AM Post #25,239 of 75,343
My bad, I was wondering why they sent me a new L n R when I only send over the faulty R.
The R had some rattling during bass heavy tunes.

The new pair sounds a lot thicker and fuller than my old one, sounds a lot richer, maybe both sides were faulty when I 1st receive them.

@seanc6441 you might have a faulty pair...
I’ll have my new dac by the end of the day so I can check then:)

I bought from aliexpress seller YaonTiger. Not sure if I have any cover at all from Rose tech. How do I even inquire if needed? They don’t have a website...

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #25,240 of 75,343
i want to try an earbud do you guys any recomdend an analytical earbud? my budget limit is $70(perhaps more if worthy not over $100) im currently using an IEM ( ATH IM02) and i wanna try good earbud with analytical sounds..need advice thank you
I recommend "Creative Aurvana Air". Perhaps this is the most analytical earbuds. (You can remove ear hook, if you do not want it.)

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #25,244 of 75,343
i want to try an earbud do you guys any recomdend an analytical earbud? my budget limit is $70(perhaps more if worthy not over $100) im currently using an IEM ( ATH IM02) and i wanna try good earbud with analytical sounds..need advice thank you
there is not much info on them but there is a vietnamese DIY maker making really good technical earbuds for 20-40USD and around 150 ohm -some models easier to drive than others-, you can look at earbuds anonymous on facebook for info (search "eking") otherwise i am thinking of blur from wong kuan wae but an amp is recommended (300 ohm)

Nov 27, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #25,245 of 75,343
I recommend "Creative Aurvana Air". Perhaps this is the most analytical earbuds. (You can remove ear hook, if you do not want it.)
noted. thank you

there is not much info on them but there is a vietnamese DIY maker making really good technical earbuds for 20-40USD and around 150 ohm -some models easier to drive than others-, you can look at earbuds anonymous on facebook for info (search "eking") otherwise i am thinking of blur from wong kuan wae but an amp is recommended (300 ohm)
im looking for easy drive earbud (im not amping just direct head to shanling m1) , but thank you for your recommended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back