Earbuds Round-Up
Oct 17, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #23,821 of 75,272
I ordered the clear ones last night (2017 New NICEHCK DIY Graphene) and they are marked as shipped today.
Well that's odd... I attepmted to order clear or black version and I could add them to the basket, but there was some weird glitch and when I tried to buy it it said out of stock. I'm using the aliexpress app on iphone.

"This product is sold out or the seller discontinued selling this product."

Is highlighted under the product in my basket. Yet you could buy it? Interesting.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #23,822 of 75,272
Well that's odd... I attepmted to order clear or black version and I could add them to the basket, but there was some weird glitch and when I tried to buy it it said out of stock. I'm using the aliexpress app on iphone.

Is highlighted under the product in my basket. Yet you could buy it? Interesting.
Ok there's something really weird going on here. If I put anything from NiceHCK Store in my basket it says out of stock. If I change account and do the same I can order it.

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #23,823 of 75,272

Yes and I blame you for making me spend more money. I only tried it because you said it wouldn't work! :)

I accessed the site using Chrome browser, not the iOS app but that doesn't explain why you were told that they were out of stock by the store?

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #23,824 of 75,272
Ok there's something really weird going on here. If I put anything from NiceHCK Store in my basket it says out of stock. If I change account and do the same I can order it.
The AliExpress site is a bit strange for me in some respects. I've never had the problem you're experiencing but it often corrects my search terms and says it cannot find anything for the changed word.For instance, when I searched for Edimun V3 Rhodium, it came back with zero results for Edison V3 Rhodium, which is quite annoying.

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #23,825 of 75,272
The AliExpress site is a bit strange for me in some respects. I've never had the problem you're experiencing but it often corrects my search terms and says it cannot find anything for the changed word.For instance, when I searched for Edimun V3 Rhodium, it came back with zero results for Edison V3 Rhodium, which is quite annoying.
I can order it from another account. However my issue is now I ordered graphene from AK audio store so I'm not going to order both now... Hope it's the same.

Just kind of annoying. I contacted Jim incase it was something on his end.

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #23,827 of 75,272
F8E7B9A7-955E-44B2-B570-13D769FA461E.jpeg

Yincrow x6 in the house.

I’m seriously impressed by these babies.
The very fact that they cost only 12 bucks is the icing on the cake.

Initial impressions:

A very balanced sound with warm, solid bass with slam. Mids are alittle recessed but still fantastic for vocals. I'm surprised by the details that i'm getting in the treble region - they sound very good for jazz (hi hats have ample air and space). Soundstage is large, extending pass my ears.

I think the thing about them is that they have a very coherent sound. Nothing really bleeds into each other.

I dare say i prefer it over my Zen 2.0s, which tend to sound alittle too bloated and ponderous for my taste.

* Am using the supplied thin donuts. The thick foams that come with it has too over-whelming a bass for my tastes but YMMW.

* My main cans are the Stax L700 - i dare say these little powerhouses being driven by an ibasso D-zero Mk2 playing Spotify Extreme gives me the same measure of musical pleasure without the fuss of setting up my main setup. Great for just kicking back and randomly surfing the net while listening to obscure stuff on Spotify.

Man, i'm hooked - looking at other buds as we speak!

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #23,828 of 75,272
I ordered graphene from AK audio store so I'm not going to order both now... Hope it's the same.
When you said the NiceHCK ones were out of stock, I contact A K and they said, "Hello friend,we don't know much about HCK earphone,but we sell really good earphones.Worth try." Not very helpful, I guess.
I did manage to order the HCK ones (with some help from @jogawag).

Oct 17, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #23,829 of 75,272
Well I talked to jim and he said it was a system bug, tried again now and it seemed to work. Decided to buy nicehck version too. So i'll be able to tell you guys if there's a SQ difference between AK and Nickhck versions.

Costly way to go about it but I have someone who asked me to buy an earbud for them so I will have a use for both lol

Oct 17, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #23,832 of 75,272
But on Earbud Rating Survey no one has voted for Yincrow rw-777, right?
And also on Earbuds Anonymous no one has voted.:triportsad:
I found this-
RW-777 is the new flagship from YinCrow. The tuning is kind of different from their earlier model, the X6, which has a slightly V-shaped sound that emphasis on dynamic and energy. The RW-777 on the other hand has more of a mature sound - warm and smooth with a pretty good mid-range. If you already own the X6, the RW-777 will compliment it very well. One thing to note is that the housing is a copy from Hifiman's ES100, but made out of metal instead of plastic and surprisingly quite comfortable. As far as SQ goes, it is also well ahead of ES100.

Oct 17, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #23,835 of 75,272

Users who are viewing this thread

Back