Earbuds Round-Up
Jan 25, 2017 at 8:07 AM Post #16,907 of 75,317
Good to know you like Indonesian custom earbuds :wink:
I was once introduced to diomnes when we had and audiophile gathering here in Jakarta, Indonesia :wink:

Enjoy your diomnes, Sir #Thumbs_up

I am a fan of indonesian buds after owning the Edimun and Demun :) sure know how to make custom tuned buds.

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #16,908 of 75,317
I've only heard 2 Indonesian buds so far, the Demun and Crow Audio Signature Edition, and should be getting an Edimun soon.  I really should start looking into what other companies are around.

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #16,909 of 75,317
Diomnes in the house!! :D one word.. rocking!!

Great!! :D

I've only heard 2 Indonesian buds so far, the Demun and Crow Audio Signature Edition, and should be getting an Edimun soon.  I really should start looking into what other companies are around.

There are so many of them. In fact, here in indonesia there are so many prod.house that made amazing earbud.

For entry level there are sabia by elibuds and raid by laki sc.
For mid-high end:
Diomnes-dietris by abnormal
Edimun by BengkelMacro
Red/blue demun by de'mun
Campfred/Qfred by cypherus
Crow/raven by crow audio
And other line uo from various prod house (kanzenoka, heavenly sound, etc)

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #16,910 of 75,317
I own elibuds sabia V1, kanzenoka yinyang V1.2 and soon to have Raid V1 :wink:

And there is kanzenoka shiro, elibuds asti (vocal lover), elibuds saida.. they are all limited edition ..

There are more indonesian custom earbuds, but I cannot keep up with the updates :wink:

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:27 AM Post #16,911 of 75,317
I should try Elibuds at some point, and I really assume I'll buy a Cypherus soon enough too, although I wish I could audition the CampFred before making a decision.

@Joy Boy What do you know about the Raven?  I was really impressed with the Crow, not sure if Signature Edition is the normal Crow or not, and would most likely try another from Crow Audio.

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #16,912 of 75,317
I should try Elibuds at some point, and I really assume I'll buy a Cypherus soon enough too, although I wish I could audition the CampFred before making a decision.

@Joy Boy
 What do you know about the Raven?  I was really impressed with the Crow, not sure if Signature Edition is the normal Crow or not, and would most likely try another from Crow Audio.

For Raven, it has allrounder sound. More "omnivora" than crow, which in my opinion is great for vocal.

For signature, it's modded base on the prefference of the builder. But if i'm not mistaken, you can ask them to make the one thay fit in your sound prefference. And you also can order specific jack (brand and type).

But from what i've heard, they are on hiatus now due to lack of some part, especially for the driver

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #16,913 of 75,317
Thank you for the head-up. I fully understand your statement and I agree with you. I'm not looking for similar bass performance as IEM, like I said I like the bass that my HP400s can deliver, I'm not looking for more. The thing is reading reviews of the Cygnus here & there , bass are quite well rated but when I bought my pair I was literally disappointed, the rest of the spectrum is nice but the bass is clearly lacking to me.
Again I'm not a basshead (my main ring is Edition X V2 + NFB1 amp and own Togo334 too), I'm just seeking for recommendations to upgrade my HP400s , looking for same bass level but a bit more energy/clarity in upper mids and I can't clearly identify a good candidate for that , even after getting more info from Vapman (he likes HP650, he did not like HP400s)
try Ostry kc08t

Jan 25, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #16,915 of 75,317
Looking forward to Campfred vs Diomnes comparisons
popcorn.gif

Jan 25, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #16,916 of 75,317

Puresounds PS100-600

I have not started writing my review yet, but I realized I have 200ish hours on these, the sound has been consistent for a few days, and Puresounds asked 100 hours burn in before sharing impressions. I already know what I think of them and will share a preview for those who have been dying to hear about it before my review is published.

Nice mini-review.  I agree with a lot of what you are saying. 

I would have normally had my full review out already, but my wife and son have been sick (bad colds).  So I am struggling to get much work done.

I just need to find some time to sit down and finish my review, which is like about 60% completed.

--

Jan 25, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #16,917 of 75,317
Nice mini-review.  I agree with a lot of what you are saying. 

I would have normally had my full review out already, but my wife and son have been sick (bad colds).  So I am struggling to get much work done.

I just need to find some time to sit down and finish my review, which is like about 60% completed.

--

Can't wait for it. I hope your wife and son get well soon

Jan 25, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #16,918 of 75,317

Diomnes in the house!!
biggrin.gif
one word.. rocking!!

Great!!
biggrin.gif

There are so many of them. In fact, here in indonesia there are so many prod.house that made amazing earbud.

For entry level there are sabia by elibuds and raid by laki sc.
For mid-high end:
Diomnes-dietris by abnormal
Edimun by BengkelMacro
Red/blue demun by de'mun
Campfred/Qfred by cypherus
Crow/raven by crow audio
And other line uo from various prod house (kanzenoka, heavenly sound, etc)

Thanks for clearing things up for some of us! I always thought Edimun was made by d'mun! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back