Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 25, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #14,507 of 75,405

Balanced Shozy Stardust > Shozy Cygnus.

Better body to sound and bass, based on initial hearing.

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #14,508 of 75,405
Stardust is much clearer and better instrument seperation. Soundstage is comparable to a burned in Cygnus. This is probably what top of the line sounds like. Im very impressed. And the cable is by far the best cable ive ever seen. Incredibly soft but sturdy.

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #14,510 of 75,405
Anyone who did the Stardust preorder direct from Shozy get notified of shipping yet?

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #14,511 of 75,405
Soon I will receive my second pair. Lets see if it is mass issue.
I am sure this will lead to one of the bud sockets to break sooner. Given the price it ain't a big deal, but ain't nice.

Yes. I had this problem bad with the right but not the left. Typical MMCX problem.

It is why I tried to recable mine with a hard-wired cable. However I didn't realize on the first one I tried to open they were glued and I punctured the driver. Now am waiting on my 2 no cable replacements from HCK. I think after I get these I'm gonna cool it with Aliexpress and do more Taobao'ing. getting fed up with how some of these ali stores treat us...

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #14,520 of 75,405
The advice for VE black editions should be taken with a grain of salt as nearly nobody in this thread owns a black edition Zen let alone a black edition Asura, which I didn't even know existed. Do you own a black edition Asura and can post a pic of it, @mochill

Even impressions of the black Zen 2.0 from people who upgraded from a plain Zen 2 to it are extremely few and far between. We all know mochill thinks it is the best earbud since sliced bread but I have seen maybe 2 impressions of the Black zen 2 from previous plain zen 2 owners.

Black edition Asura 2.0 doesn't seem to be on the veclan site. Would like to see one if it is possible to have one made, and how much it costs. The Asura 2.0 is in the Cygnus' league, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back