Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 6, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #13,531 of 75,478
  Who do you use as agent? MisterTao?

Ezbuy, but I think they only handle Pacific region customers.
All taobao agents should mostly have the same setup everywhere.
(Example: Pay for = Items purchased + Domestic shipping + International shipping + Agent fee)

You just need to brush up on your Google translator, and get amazed at how much more stuff taobao has over Ali!
Some search words that may help:
Earbuds = 平头塞 / 平头耳机 / 平头塞耳机
Ohms =

Nov 6, 2016 at 7:37 PM Post #13,532 of 75,478
Nov 6, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #13,533 of 75,478
  I just ordered a bit ago from HCK both items via epacket. Tracking has gone live on USPS so the number seems real. Hopefully I'm good :)

Yeah but did the tracking go live right away or did you have to wait almost 2 weeks before it did?
tongue.gif
OF course there are times the tracking actually went live in less than 3 days but the usual rule of thumb, as others here have experienced, is far too open your tracking sits as "invalid tracking number" on 17track and Ali's own tracking services, you message them like "hey whats up with this?" and you get a "Friend, it's on its way since 2 days ago! Watch today for an update!" and it says "Accepted" the day after.

If they just told the damn truth that "sorry, we've been busy or lazy or are waiting for something to get in first, then we'll ship" they wouldn't have to deal with 90% of the complaints they do!

For my own sanity i'm keeping these shipping speed complaints in here and not even venturing into the threads where all they do is discuss Aliexpress IEMs at 1000 miles a second.

FWIW the Qian39 is not worth recabling if you're looking for sonic improvements BTW. Not that I only did that one with the Koss cable, but with other ones too, just not worth it unless the cable breaks.

Anyway, hope you get your stuff fast dude. and @purplesun if the tracking is still invalid you might consider opening a dispute to get the order cancelled on grounds the seller is not shipping. Never opened a dispute before anything arrived though, unless tracking hadn't updated and the protection time was about to run out.

Oh, you meant 50 worldwide... I thought that it was 50 per seller.

regarding the seller, as long as I receive the products it's all fine by me. If I don't receive it/the product is damaged, I will just open a dispute

Yeah I do mean 50 worldwide.
Sorry for the mixup.

Nov 6, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #13,534 of 75,478
Originally Posted by vapman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@purplesun if the tracking is still invalid you might consider opening a dispute to get the order cancelled on grounds the seller is not shipping. Never opened a dispute before anything arrived though, unless tracking hadn't updated and the protection time was about to run out.

About 3 weeks from when I got the tracking number until the package was picked up.
But, to be fair, it was a pre-sale so I waited about 10 days before asking for status.
Then came the standard bullsh!t line you mentioned.

Nov 6, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #13,536 of 75,478
Hey guys i need your opinion

Should i sell my beloved seahf smart 1.0 150ohm to buy ve asura 2.0?

Is it considered as an upgrade??

Well of course my suggestion is buy the Asura 2.0 and sell the one you like less.
 But not everyone can afford to buy all they want and then sell the leftovers (like me)
so I'll let you know the Seahf 150ohm is closest soundwise to Asura 2.0 - same energy, overall sound quality.
Might be a small upgrade, but if you want a different sound character, consider another bud.
If you love the sound character but want MORE of it then go asura 2.0!

About 3 weeks from when I got the tracking number until the package was picked up.
But, to be fair, it was a pre-sale so I waited about 10 days before asking for status.
Then came the standard bullsh!t line you mentioned.

One day I hope we can bring our frustration about the shipping lies to all our favorite Ali seller's attentions and end this practice, which nobody has ever bought for a second, once and for all. That might be a pipe dream though. I have made my feelings on the matter clear to "Nice" HCK...

And at least... to keep it on topic.... while the Koss volume slider cable drove me nuts from the KTXPRO1 onto the Qian39 (a great budget phone to learn to recable with, btw) and vice versa, I've never been happier with either?

Nov 6, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #13,537 of 75,478
Well of course my suggestion is buy the Asura 2.0 and sell the one you like less.

But not everyone can afford to buy all they want and then sell the leftovers (like me)
so I'll let you know the Seahf 150ohm is closest soundwise to Asura 2.0 - same energy, overall sound quality.
Might be a small upgrade, but if you want a different sound character, consider another bud.
If you love the sound character but want MORE of it then go asura 2.0!

Yes i love the sound of my seahf and i want some improvement !!! Then i have to buy it asap!!!

For weeks i stalked, read this thread carefully, analyzed every single review to made up my mind which earbud is the best choice for me.. until last night my venomous friend came and texted me about the asura, while i'm considering Musicmaker Mrz Ting for an upgrade XD

Nov 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #13,538 of 75,478
Hey guys i need your opinion

Should i sell my beloved seahf smart 1.0 150ohm to buy ve asura 2.0?

Is it considered as an upgrade??

You should add pictures to this post so people would know that your Seahf is different than others have experienced here. As far as I know most of headfier here refer the seahf150 as the black one with braided cable. not the Zen look alike :p
They both do sound different tho

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #13,539 of 75,478
  I think I remember reading that,  I thought it was other earbuds, I ordered them on august, so I probably don't have them for 3 months yet, hopefully, they can fix mine as well

till then at least I will have the hp-650 to use if it comes soon this week

Yup, that was my post......however the mods removed a few posts after the whole shenanigan a few weeks ago.....

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #13,540 of 75,478
@magitka27

Honestly..... 11.11 is not far away. Get a Cygnus for under $60 USD then,,,, it will be better than the Asura 2.0. My opinion of course, but the Cygnus is more different than the Asura 2.0 will be, but also better in some respects than both 150 and Asura 2.0. and a better all rounder than either.

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:59 AM Post #13,541 of 75,478
You should add pictures to this post so people would know that your Seahf is different than others have experienced here. As far as I know most of headfier here refer the seahf150 as the black one with braided cable. not the Zen look alike :p
They both do sound different tho

Im sorry i dont know how to post picture from desktop, here it is my seahf smart 1.0 , white housing with white zen look a like cable,

Soundsig is cold-analytical with extended treble hehe, its an old pic btw

@magitka27

Honestly..... 11.11 is not far away. Get a Cygnus for under $60 USD then,,,, it will be better than the Asura 2.0. My opinion of course, but the Cygnus is more different than the Asura 2.0 will be, but also better in some respects than both 150 and Asura 2.0. and a better all rounder than either.

I do have my sights on those cygnus and tbh i dont have any experiences in overseas-shopping vapman :frowning2: i'm afraid something bad will happen (of course we have to think positively) but yeah for 11.11 i'm aiming for toneking tky2 ,

Currently i'm not looking for an all-around earbud bcs (oh i hate to say this, i already have another in ear for my allrounder needs)

Btw i will search some tips and aiming for that cygnus, or maybe the shozy bk xD

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #13,542 of 75,478
I think those who have Shozy BK(Stardust) and TY650 both. They don't need to buy any other earbuds :D
I am very happy these two, now i have no curiosity about K500/ Masya also. I think i can live with these two earbuds only...

Let see how long i stick to above comments :D

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #13,545 of 75,478
Quite interested on those K500's now. Do they have a food soundstage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back