Earbuds Round-Up
May 5, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #841 of 75,329

Thanks for the update ClieOS, ¿how would you compare H185 bass to H180?

H185 has less mid-bass, but deeper bass depth and faster impact. So basically H185's bass has more quality and less quantity (but not lacking in any way).

May 5, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #842 of 75,329
This new list is great, good job ClieOS! But I have to say, it can't be complete without an analysis of at least some of the new Blox BE series buds 
wink_face.gif

I have the Blox BE5 and it is almost as good as my MX985. In fact, I mostly prefer listening to my BE5s most of the time because it just has slightly better PRaT. The Sennheisers are a bit dry and too neutral but very detailed, but the BE5 is almost as detailed if not missing the mark a tiny bit, but has a touch of warmth to bring out the soul of the music. I think Woo from Blox said that the BE7 is the BE5 with just a slightly differing sound signature so they are almost the same. I haven't heard the BE3 or BE7, which most people say are amazing, but for me the BE5 leaves me completely satisfied for the time being until it inevitably breaks (which I really hope it doesn't, but it's very delicate like most Blox buds). The bass is very smooth and present. I haven't heard a bud with better bass, it isn't copious or overbearing, but it is there like full sized cans. Impressed. 

May 5, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #846 of 75,329
Okay, so the Earpods are covered. How about adding the Sony version, the STH30 :)

Try that with Earpods
wink_face.gif

May 5, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #851 of 75,329
  Okay, so the Earpods are covered. How about adding the Sony version, the STH30 :)

Try that with Earpods
wink_face.gif

Won't mind trying it out once it reaches the local Sony store.

May 6, 2015 at 2:20 AM Post #852 of 75,329
Now that I seem to have morphed over to the dark (aka "bud") side, I think this is the thread for me! Great stuff ClieOS :)

May 7, 2015 at 12:19 AM Post #854 of 75,329
Any idea where to get the BE5's? They always seem to be out of stock on the blox website which seems to be the only place to buy them, can't even get the BE3's anymore, glad I have a pair, but worried about when they die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back