Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 29, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #1,351 of 75,323
Panasonic hj 329 >> is it worth for the price?
Wanna try but, It's almost twice the e600
frown.gif

If you are looking on value for money, then I'll suggest you keep the E600 instead.

Aug 9, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #1,353 of 75,323
I've received the Mrice E100 headphones yesterday.

For the moment all that I can say is that they sound rich and very dynamic. 
They also have a high sensitivity, which can cause noise issues depending on your source. 

Aug 9, 2015 at 10:00 AM Post #1,355 of 75,323
  That would be an opinion with how many musicians use earbuds for live performances.

Musicians these days use mostly IEM, not earbuds.

Also, in live performance, musicians will have their IEM running (either wired or wireless) from a mixing console and usually each performers has his/her individual channel customized specifically to his/her need, which doesn't really have much to do with SQ but more to do with keeping everyone on the same page. For example, most members in a band will probably have a heavier mix of drum into their channel because drummer is usually the one who set the pace of the song. The singer in the band will require more mixing of his/her own voice back into the channel or else the pitch will be wrong.

In contrast, monitoring / mixing for making music is very difference from stage monitoring - where stage monitor is focusing on getting individual performer the mix they need to perform, monitoring / mixing music is about getting the right sound you want for the recording.

Aug 9, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #1,357 of 75,323
  I've received the Mrice E100 headphones yesterday.

For the moment all that I can say is that they sound rich and very dynamic. 
They also have a high sensitivity, which can cause noise issues depending on your source. 

I still can't get used to them. For me the AKG Y15/16 sound just better.

Aug 12, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #1,365 of 75,323
  I think I'll stop with these acquisitions. There's nothing that special, it's all a matter of taste.
I want to buy a pair of on-ears similar to PX-100, but more airy, and I'm done. 

You could try to find a pair of Yuin G2A. I bought a pair on Ebay a few years ago and they sound wonderful. Very airy and detailed. You can still find the more expensive G1A on Ebay. The G1A is 150 OHM and The G2A is 60 OHM, so that's why I chose the G2A. I can no longer find the G2A on Ebay, but I did find a store on Aliexpress that sells them. I think the price is a bit high (I paid around $40 for my pair), and I am always a bit cautious about Chinese sellers.
You can also find Dunu DN-C60II on Ebay. Not as good as the Yuin clip-on earphones in my opinion, but still very good. Perhaps the Dunu is a safer choice than the Yuin G2A. Or if you are prepared to pay for the Yuin G1A...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back