Earbuds Round-Up
May 2, 2015 at 3:15 AM Post #796 of 75,861
My recommendation is on thew first post. The only con about it is that the bass depth and texture isn't quite there, so it is only for those who value detail and soundstage much more than bass. E100 and PK3 are more for the mainstream listener.

No, never actually heard of Musa SP1 before - a quick google seems to suggest it is an Indonesia brand...
hmm,,is it like an earbud version of havi b3 p1?

Yes, Musa is a china brand, some people said it's have better soundsig than e100,maybe u have to try it, i wanna know where would u rank it on ur list :D

May 2, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #797 of 75,861
What's the difference between H180 and H185? I really did not like the H180 because of its boomy mid bass and lack of sub bass extension. I thought the E100 was better in almost every way, though it's not as bassy. It does have highs though. If the H185 is clearly better than the H180, then darn I should've gotten that instead because their prices are nearly the same.

May 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #798 of 75,861
For those with the E100 having fit issues, perhaps try reversing the earpieces - I've discovered that if I put the right bud in my left ear and vice-versa this fits better and more securely.

Of course, this reverses the channels of the music, but I use Neutron app on my HTC phone and this has the option to switch the channels, so its all good. 

May 2, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #799 of 75,861
hmm,,is it like an earbud version of havi b3 p1?

Yes, Musa is a china brand, some people said it's have better soundsig than e100,maybe u have to try it, i wanna know where would u rank it on ur list
biggrin.gif

In some way, yes, you can say it is like an earbud version of Havi B3 Pro1.

I might try out the Musa sometime, though I can't make any promise. Also, the red transparent Musa is actually SP2 (though it seems many refer it as SP1). The actual SP1 is even rarer and it has a black housing, or so I read.

What's the difference between H180 and H185? I really did not like the H180 because of its boomy mid bass and lack of sub bass extension. I thought the E100 was better in almost every way, though it's not as bassy. It does have highs though. If the H185 is clearly better than the H180, then darn I should've gotten that instead because their prices are nearly the same.

H185 is in comparison more U-shaped sounding, so less mid-bass and better bass extension. Though if you are looking for sub-bass, I don't think it will be better than E100. I think it is best to keep to your E100 for now.

For those with the E100 having fit issues, perhaps try reversing the earpieces - I've discovered that if I put the right bud in my left ear and vice-versa this fits better and more securely.

Of course, this reverses the channels of the music, but I use Neutron app on my HTC phone and this has the option to switch the channels, so its all good. 

That's curious, consider E100's earpiece is bilateral in design.

May 3, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #805 of 75,861
Dear ClieOS, could you add to your ranking BGVP Cidy KT100? This is a very decent earbuds, IMHO. Thank you.

Maybe, right now I have too many things I want, not enough money to spend around
tongue.gif

May 3, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #808 of 75,861
May 3, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #810 of 75,861

Users who are viewing this thread

Back