Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 4, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #70,546 of 75,855
30% better than current TOTLs?
It's so impressive.

By the way, you do have a nice clean setup there!
I’m curious as to which TOTL they are being compared to because that would indeed be impressive

Jul 4, 2023 at 11:23 AM Post #70,547 of 75,855
My first Venture Electronics Bud ordered! Asura Pure White Shining on the way.

Looking forward to it! Thank you @ian91 and Lee for the help.
I see you have Sunniva on the way too, I'm very interrested on a comparison between those two. I know they have very different sound signatures, and that's exactly why I would love a comparison between them, to know in which aspects one or the other stands out more.
Congrats on both btw, I have a Sunniva and it's great ! :beerchug:

Jul 4, 2023 at 11:57 AM Post #70,548 of 75,855
I see you have Sunniva on the way too, I'm very interrested on a comparison between those two. I know they have very different sound signatures, and that's exactly why I would love a comparison between them, to know in which aspects one or the other stands out more.
Congrats on both btw, I have a Sunniva and it's great ! :beerchug:

My Sunniva should be here next week so I can also weigh in. From descriptions the Sunniva will be very different. Which is not surprising as the APWS is already far removed from most buds I've heard tbh.

Jul 4, 2023 at 1:52 PM Post #70,549 of 75,855
Okay, who can tell me about Kobe Audio earbuds? I see them in @Ace Bee ’s signature, and they’re in a pricing bracket that isn’t getting disqualifying for my budget.

But what are some of the impressions on them anyone has, before I start considering blind buying because the driver color is pretty? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Jul 4, 2023 at 1:56 PM Post #70,550 of 75,855
30% better than current TOTLs?
It's so impressive.

By the way, you do have a nice clean setup there!
Thank you, making a few more changes so I should be able to get it cleaner. The R26 is absolutely massive!
I’m curious as to which TOTL they are being compared to because that would indeed be impressive
This is compared to Rikubuds Grand Alter Saber 2 / Yinman 2.0 600.

Jul 4, 2023 at 1:57 PM Post #70,551 of 75,855
Has anyone heard the Simphonio Dragon D3plus ?

Jul 4, 2023 at 2:01 PM Post #70,552 of 75,855
Anyone watch the DMS earbud roundup video? I'm curious what causes that midrange dip and why the Yincrow didn't have it. The two earbuds I've measured have the same thing. Is it something about the bell shaped shell?
image.png

Jul 4, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #70,554 of 75,855
Okay, who can tell me about Kobe Audio earbuds? I see them in @Ace Bee ’s signature, and they’re in a pricing bracket that isn’t getting disqualifying for my budget.

But what are some of the impressions on them anyone has, before I start considering blind buying because the driver color is pretty? 🤦🏾‍♂️
They lost me at 65 bucks shipping to the US

Jul 4, 2023 at 2:24 PM Post #70,555 of 75,855
Or wait for M5
Yeah, that is probably worthwhile, since they haven't changed most of their drivers for quite some time (though they have added a couple to the family). I think that their drivers have some great potential, I think the shells have just not been technically as sound. Aesthetically though, their shells have gotten better looking throughout.

Jul 4, 2023 at 5:29 PM Post #70,559 of 75,855
Quick thank you to those that recommended the Yinman 2.0 600ohm. I was sceptical on my first few listens but today for the first time I felt like they really opened up. Lovely bit of business!
The Yinmans are absolutely nuts and for the price they are an absolute steal, truly mini-LCD2Cs with better tech!

I am still on the search for the MMCX versions if anyone has.. :wink:

Jul 4, 2023 at 7:24 PM Post #70,560 of 75,855
SO Many Buds SO Little Time.

I am thinking of grabbing the Yinman 2.0 600Ohm and the Puresounds PS-100. I also sent an email to Cypherus Audio about the Susvara Black Dragon.....Consider me deep in the :rabbit2::hole: but without the ladder....:fearful:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back