Earbuds Round-Up
Jan 9, 2023 at 4:54 PM Post #67,741 of 75,272
Nope because aliexpress doesn't do returns and resends, it's stuck in chinese customs but i got my refund.
And I don't want to suffer through that again.

Oh especially given we know it's the beryllium 600 ohm driver
disregard what i said i cannot find the pic of the S600 ohm diaphragm and voice coil

Jan 9, 2023 at 10:35 PM Post #67,743 of 75,272
This I am afraid of. After hearing in early December than the Chinese postal service quite literally went postal, worries about consumer postal exports considering.
I ordered some exotic drivers that I’m excited to tune, so I’m hoping all goes well.

Jan 10, 2023 at 4:04 AM Post #67,744 of 75,272
This I am afraid of. After hearing in early December than the Chinese postal service quite literally went postal, worries about consumer postal exports considering.
oh all my exports from China are fine
just not imports to

although it passed customs after over a month

Jan 10, 2023 at 5:21 PM Post #67,750 of 75,272
Jan 10, 2023 at 7:16 PM Post #67,752 of 75,272
I got a reply from Final about that Final Metal bud.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, the item is indeed fake.
Aliexpress, while being very useful to reach a lot of products around the world, is also very weak against fake items because of lack of monitoring.

Becareful and final wish you all the best in 2023.

Best regards,
final​

Jan 10, 2023 at 9:42 PM Post #67,754 of 75,272
So I got the TRN EMX today. Reports on this set are actually few and far between here. It looks like it got some negative feedback based on the ergonomics. They’re over ear, not cable down, so the shells want to sit at a specific angle. Luckily the angle they want to be at is perfect for my ears. I’m getting a pretty decent seal and the stock foams are relatively comfortable. The sound is not bad. It isn’t as bass focused as the Yincrow X6 (my only other buds right now) but it is certainly not lacking in bass. The signature is acceptable. Maybe a bit too upper-mid dialed for me, but I did JUST take them out of the box. More soon…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back