Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 3, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #58,516 of 75,579
Nov 3, 2021 at 5:53 PM Post #58,521 of 75,579
Got my Newbsound 32Pro today, so far I don't think they're worth the price difference over my Yincrow X6.
What are you listening to? Any other bud comparisons?

Nov 3, 2021 at 6:07 PM Post #58,522 of 75,579
What are you listening to? Any other bud comparisons?
Gave my impressions in Riku's server, if you're in there. Listened to "POWER" by Kanye West, "Circles" by Mac Miller, "All Girls Are The Same" by Juice Wrld, "The Heart of Davy Jones" by Hans Zimmer. This is definitely a warm bud. Soundstage is typical of buds, which is to say wide for what it is. Imaging and separation seems fairly good, though on "Circles" the bass and Mac's vocals aren't as separated as I'd like. On "POWER" you can clearly hear the thumps in the beginning of the sound. Bass clearly thumps on "All Girls Are The Same, and has decent impact. This isn't a particularly detailed bud, as I can't hear the music box chime at 0:12 on "The Heart Of Davy Jones". Overall package is fine, but for $75 it might be hefty for what it is. Oh, and the cable is kinda sproingy, and keeps the curliness even after I tried to straighten the cable out.

Nov 3, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #58,523 of 75,579
Gave my impressions in Riku's server, if you're in there. Listened to "POWER" by Kanye West, "Circles" by Mac Miller, "All Girls Are The Same" by Juice Wrld, "The Heart of Davy Jones" by Hans Zimmer. This is definitely a warm bud. Soundstage is typical of buds, which is to say wide for what it is. Imaging and separation seems fairly good, though on "Circles" the bass and Mac's vocals aren't as separated as I'd like. On "POWER" you can clearly hear the thumps in the beginning of the sound. Bass clearly thumps on "All Girls Are The Same, and has decent impact. This isn't a particularly detailed bud, as I can't hear the music box chime at 0:12 on "The Heart Of Davy Jones". Overall package is fine, but for $75 it might be hefty for what it is. Oh, and the cable is kinda sproingy, and keeps the curliness even after I tried to straighten the cable out.
Oh, and for comparison I do have the Yincrow X6, as I mentioned above. For price to performance, the X6 beats the 32Pro easily. In sound, there is obviously a difference, but big enough to warrant the price gap? Not really imo. For reference I used them both with stock full foams and on the Qudelix 5k single-ended

Nov 3, 2021 at 6:18 PM Post #58,524 of 75,579
if you dont like how it sound i can refund you. no problem with me. all good bro.

Nov 3, 2021 at 6:25 PM Post #58,525 of 75,579
@Shenzai

Thank you for sharing.

What other buds do you have?
Do you have any set that is close to your 32Pro soundwise?

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021 at 6:25 PM Post #58,526 of 75,579
if you dont like how it sound i can refund you. no problem with me. all good bro.
If you're fine with that, then I'd gladly take you up on the offer. I like what you're doing, it's just that the sound isn't quite to my liking unfortunately :sweat:

I hope to hear your future works, maybe they'll fit my preferences even better :)

Nov 3, 2021 at 6:26 PM Post #58,527 of 75,579
If you're fine with that, then I'd gladly take you up on the offer. I like what you're doing, it's just that the sound isn't quite to my liking unfortunately :sweat:

I hope to hear your future works, maybe they'll fit my preferences even better :)
yeah no worries =) i know where i stand

Nov 3, 2021 at 6:49 PM Post #58,528 of 75,579
How would you describe what makes Newbsound 32pro sound as good as it does? I'd love to hear more detailed impressions if you feel like sharing.
Analogue sound, deep transparent reverb , full vocal that you feel , smooth treble never harsh, big soundstage

Nov 3, 2021 at 7:14 PM Post #58,530 of 75,579
yeah no worries =) i know where i stand
Looking at your signature I see that you own (or owned, idk) a pair of E5000. I love these for Electronics. Pretty controversial IEMs in the community, to say the least (which is a good thing to me actually). Anyway. Since you are posting, may I ask you how did you tune the 32pro to sound « right for potential customers » or based on your own preferences? Not a FB member myself, I might have missed informations about that. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back