Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 12, 2019 at 10:32 PM Post #42,811 of 75,443
What. I don't need to depend on your advise only. I have ears and can listen too and know little it about good and bad sound. And unlike you, I don't day dream of buying $400-500 earbuds and happy with whatever I have.
LOL!

Jun 12, 2019 at 10:43 PM Post #42,812 of 75,443
Just because I am looking for low cost earbuds, does not mean that I don't have any sense of sound. I know much better than you. And low cost earbud only because I have financial constraints. You cannot imagine the money I lost in stock market. You can buy all at least one piece of earbuds from Aliexpress from that money. If I tell you the amount, you will feel ashamed actually..

Jun 12, 2019 at 10:55 PM Post #42,813 of 75,443
Just because I am looking for low cost earbuds, does not mean that I don't have any sense of sound. I know much better than you. And low cost earbud only because I have financial constraints. You cannot imagine the money I lost in stock market. You can buy all at least one piece of earbuds from Aliexpress from that money. If I tell you the amount, you will feel ashamed actually..
If you'd read my posts and looked at my sig you'd know that I buy almost exclusively budget buds, and that my favourite out of all my gear is the $5 Fengru Silver. Months ago I recommended to you another of my favourites, the $5 MS16, but you made made excuses not to buy it. Over the years I've suggested many cheap buds to you (under your new and old usernames) which you have not bought. Your main excuse used to be that they take too long to be delivered. It's like going round in circles which is why I stopped.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #42,814 of 75,443
Anyone rocking the original Sennheiser MX500's? They were my favorite buds for like 10 years until they bit the dust. I wish I knew about swapping cables back then since I probably could have saved them. I bid on an unopened set a couple weeks back for $40. Thank God I was outbid, lol.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2019 at 11:07 PM Post #42,815 of 75,443
Anyone rocking the original Sennheiser MX500's? They were my favorite buds for like 10 years until they bit the dust. I wish I knew about swapping cables back then since I probably could have saved them. A bid on an unopened set a couple weeks back for $40. Thank God I was outbid, lol.
You could try Massdrop (now called Drop):

https://drop.com/sennheiser-mx500/p

Jun 12, 2019 at 11:15 PM Post #42,816 of 75,443

Nobody has ever criticized anyone for looking for low cost earbuds. We are always happy and amazed at what great sound we can get for only a few dollars. Some have just been concerned that you are asking questions just to get people to reply to you with no intention of trying any of the suggestions. So far people have given you some good ideas but you seem to just blow them off or find some reason why it won't work. 'That is frustrating for all of us including you... assuming you really do want to buy something.

4am here.. up too late. See... you succeeded in getting a response.

Jun 12, 2019 at 11:23 PM Post #42,817 of 75,443
If you'd read my posts and looked at my sig you'd know that I buy almost exclusively budget buds, and that my favourite out of all my gear is the $5 Fengru Silver. Months ago I recommended to you another of my favourites, the $5 MS16, but you made made excuses not to buy it. Over the years I've suggested many cheap buds to you (under your new and old usernames) which you have not bought. Your main excuse used to be that they take too long to be delivered. It's like going round in circles which is why I stopped.
No previous username. Not sure about that. MS16 looks good but when you (or someone) mentioned that it leaks sound like anything and the person next to you or in the same room will listen like he is actually using the earphones, then I decided to drop it. I already have few earbuds so did not order as I was also not sure which one is good actually.

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #42,818 of 75,443
It's based on a PK shell. The MX500 has a different shape.
yea just noticed the slightly curved stem. thx
If you had read only a few posts back you would have seen that they are the free buds that come with the Benjie X6 DAP and I was asking people if they could help figure out if that shell was used in something else. Someone wanted me to take a new photo with the foams off so they could see more of it... like the front of the driver.

NO there is NO mic. Why would there be a mic on a bud that is for a DAP? Daps save a person from being interrupted by annoying phone calls... and notifications.
because i browsed diy store and saw a few lookalike shells, so i wanted to see the vent holes. but still can't find it.
Finally received my Zeva Superfire earbuds. For 20 dollars I have been really quite impressed with it.

Very detailed with nice mids. Decent sound stage and imaging. The bass does bleeds into the mids though
which foams are you using?

Jun 13, 2019 at 3:49 AM Post #42,821 of 75,443
Hello, Sorry for putting in this part of the thread, but I am in need of the help.
I am interested in getting certain type of earbuds, I read a ton of reviews, went through a lot of pages here, thou not through all, and still not sure which ones, I would like to ask about advice, price range 50-150$, and the cable have to be detachable, and comfortable up to certain point.
So far I ended up with this ones on the list, but still not sure which ones:

OURART ACG
Smabat ST-10
Venture Electronics ASURA Omega 2.0s
Nicehck EBX
Rose Masya Pro.

Thou I am leaning a little bit towards Masya PRO.
If you have any other similar prices suggestions or which one of these please let me know, I would appreciate advice a lot, thanks a lot.
Thanks to ClieOS and all of you guys, there a still people who prefer earbuds to IEM`s, I though I was one of the few left, as I found out not that few. :)

Jun 13, 2019 at 4:19 AM Post #42,823 of 75,443
Yeah. Bass are a bit boomy in certain songs
The mids are really good. Soundstage seems slightly wider than my Kanas. This earbub certainly blows my KZ ZST away though. I am hugely impressed that this cost 20bucks
hehe. it makes me feel stupid to spent so much on iem before i got these. i will stop buying expensive earbuds/iems now until i upgrade my dap (currently using fiio x3ii)

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:31 AM Post #42,825 of 75,443

Users who are viewing this thread

Back