Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 7, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #32,791 of 75,343
Thanks my friend, that's exactly what I'm looking for.. :slight_smile:
There’s als
ABnormal Diomnes lv2 or lv1 are ideal for you description. BS1 official would work as well, but they require some tips changing and experimenting to fit it to the own taste.
Not sure BS1 has the bass required, with a good fit it's around same level as shozy bk maybe with a touch more mid bass. Not basshead levels of bass for me anyway, but maybe you feel it has more deep bass than the BK?

Jul 8, 2018 at 1:52 AM Post #32,794 of 75,343
C7267758-B9DF-4DD7-A9D1-781D1D886599.jpeg

These earbuds shells seem really solid and strong.

Does anyone try or know the whatAbout of these?

Sound and price?

Jul 8, 2018 at 1:57 AM Post #32,795 of 75,343
I think it's " There's also........" but the sentence was not finished

surely..

After 2 days with the EBX I have to say that they are incredible, you just have to make sure of a good placement. The capsules are something big for me and at first they caused me annoyance, but now I'm more accustomed.
The sound is clear and detailed, but never with silibancias, and the bass have a great punch and definition. The voices sound great, with great detail, especially the female ones.

I'm using red (denser) pads and black donuts for a better grip. The cable with guide also helps to keep them firm.

BbsTD77.jpg

Jul 8, 2018 at 3:54 AM Post #32,796 of 75,343
Sound and price?
Lamia Manee has a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/luziferMuchjurat/
Viewing the page in Google Translate, some posts say the shells are made of silver, gold, and alloys. There is a post that mentions 5990 baht, which is about US$180.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2018 at 7:20 AM Post #32,798 of 75,343
What does "There's als" mean?
@Sito Lupion is writing to me ...:triportsad:
Accidentally sent that, reply box saves last typed message and I must not have cleared it when replying to RUfrost.

Jul 8, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #32,799 of 75,343

Sound and price?
Price is high, I believe they’re actually gold

Jul 8, 2018 at 8:25 AM Post #32,800 of 75,343
There’s als

Not sure BS1 has the bass required, with a good fit it's around same level as shozy bk maybe with a touch more mid bass. Not basshead levels of bass for me anyway, but maybe you feel it has more deep bass than the BK?
BK in comparison with bs1 has 2D soundstage. Everything is heard more precise, but not as real and holographic as in BS1. I think the quality of the bass is the most qualitative and expensive from what I have heard. Right foams make it sound really great. Metallic shell is a real thing - the sound resonates from it and everything sound so good...

Jul 8, 2018 at 8:43 AM Post #32,801 of 75,343
BK in comparison with bs1 has 2D soundstage. Everything is heard more precise, but not as real and holographic as in BS1. I think the quality of the bass is the most qualitative and expensive from what I have heard. Right foams make it sound really great. Metallic shell is a real thing - the sound resonates from it and everything sound so good...
The BS1 does have more depth I agree, it's not huge but the imaging is precise and holographic. Bk has better stereo separation of left to right panning and accurate imaging but lacks some depth.

BS1 has a lovely presentation in the mid bass but sub bass could be bumped up slightly. Then the need for a perfect seal wouldn't be as important then.

If the BS1 driver could be put in metal PK shell with lighter cable I'd be very happy to try that earbud :)

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2018 at 8:53 AM Post #32,802 of 75,343
What happened to the BS1 anyways? it is not on Penon's website anymore...
Do any earbuds have unusual drivers? I know the rose buds have dual dynamic drivers, and the Dunu Alphas use dual hybrid drivers with a dynamic driver and a balanced armature, but is that it? I wonder if there is a way to bring in more balanced or planars to earbuds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back