Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 9, 2018 at 1:44 AM Post #32,809 of 75,075
Lamia Manee has a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/luziferMuchjurat/
Viewing the page in Google Translate, some posts say the shells are made of silver, gold, and alloys. There is a post that mentions 5990 baht, which is about US$180.

He doesnt make alloys anymore apparently , only silver, gold and rose gold, and the price is pretty high , cheapest is silver at around 270$

Jul 9, 2018 at 3:40 AM Post #32,811 of 75,075
He doesnt make alloys anymore apparently , only silver, gold and rose gold, and the price is pretty high , cheapest is silver at around 270$
He is creating earbuds as jewelry, literally something that might be in a display case at a jewelry store. It is a clever idea and fills a void in the marketplace. The head-fi crowd is not his target audience but the thought of Yuin shells in metal is very intriguing.

Jul 9, 2018 at 6:16 AM Post #32,812 of 75,075
Everything is such a pleasure with PK32 :darthsmile:
But the sound what you experience is highly foam dependent :). I use them with slightly less denser donut foams. That said, the PK32 has a wider soundstage compared to the MK series.

I don't even think I'm anywhere near the 50 hour mark yet... the PK32 is definitely getting better with time...

Playing Miles Davis with them is such a pleasure... :L3000:

Just crossed 120 hours on them and the review is looming around - both PK32 and MK3

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018 at 12:02 PM Post #32,816 of 75,075
but PK32 is out of stock and will be never produced again

says who?i don't think it is discontinued, but willy is researching more to tweak the PK32 for the better

Jul 9, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #32,818 of 75,075
speaking of researching, i was discussing with willy to make a short balanced MK3 for my ES100, and he sent me the newest batch of MK1, MK2, MK3, and also the 300ohm. I used to have the 300ohm, but there's something about them that was off for me, some of them for the lack of bass with thin foams, but too warm mids and veiled treble with thicker foams...so it's a bit of a conundrum there..to say it bluntly, the 300ohm was my least favorite Willsound.
so when i opened the package, i was reluctant and decided to listen to it the last; MK1,MK2, MK3, briliant as always.. but then i put on the 300: and suddenly it's up there with the PK32 as my most favorite Willsound.
good amount of bass even with thin foams, clear mids and treble, with overall balanced presentation, deeper soundstage than the PK32 (although the PK32 is still the willsound king of stereo width), and overall cleaner sound than the MKs. definitely recommending this version of 300ohm. an auto buy for me

Jul 9, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #32,819 of 75,075
says who?i don't think it is discontinued, but willy is researching more to tweak the PK32 for the better
Rholupat and Willy Lukito
Willy is sending me the first of a new batch of pk32, I very much doubt it's discounted merely being updated. If it is indeed maybe it's because the name will be updated like pk32 rev.2?

Don't know what to expect but I assume it's a slight tuning change. Looking forward to hearing it.

It was sent out to me a few days ago so I'm awaiting it's arrival. I'll post pics once I receive it as soon as I get home as I'm currently away for a few days.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018 at 12:57 PM Post #32,820 of 75,075
Willy is sending me the first of a new batch of pk32, I very much doubt it's discounted merely being updated.

Don't know what to expect but I assume it's a slight tuning change. Looking forward to hearing it.

It was sent out to me a few days ago so I'm awaiting it's arrival. I'll post pics once I receive it as soon as I get home as I'm currently away for a few days.

Yep he told me that they are discontinued because they need improvement, but I didn't think that he will be so quickly to improve the PK32. So now I'm curious to hear the difference between old and new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back