Earbuds Round-Up
May 24, 2018 at 5:55 PM Post #31,396 of 75,861
I just got the "new" graphenes and like them as well as my "old" graphenes. I prefer the Fengru EMX500s but for the past 2 days cannot get the Svara L 's out of my ears

Yeah, since my old graphenes died, I've been using my new graphenes for falling asleep to, and imo they are good.

As far as the Svara L's are concerned, regardless of what other earbuds may come my way, they are always going to be favorites of mine - they truly do rock! Thanks for getting me onboard with them :)

Mine spent a week like that and then Royal Mail delivered it while it was still showing the same message on 17Track

Funny - the same things just happened to me. The tracking still shows them lost over the pacific, but the delivery person just knocked on the door and gave them to me. She said that it "had the wrong code", so it couldn't be entered into the system (or something like that). Anyway, my day is now made - mk2 rev2' in da house!

Regarding these mk2's.... my brain is trying to get adjusted to the bombardment of aural goodness. But there is no doubt about it - they are fantastic!

May 24, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #31,397 of 75,861
May 24, 2018 at 6:07 PM Post #31,398 of 75,861
We are all lucky to be in audio heaven

Awella+everybodys+heard+about+the+bird+bbbbird+bird+bird+bbirds.gif

May 24, 2018 at 7:51 PM Post #31,399 of 75,861
mk2 rev2' in da house!

Regarding these mk2's.... my brain is trying to get adjusted to the bombardment of aural goodness. But there is no doubt about it - they are fantastic!

Glad you like them! Soo.. I'm not exaggerating what I said about the Willsound, right? :k701smile:

May 24, 2018 at 8:06 PM Post #31,400 of 75,861
Glad you like them! Soo.. I'm not exaggerating what I said about the Willsound, right? :k701smile:

Yessir!

I will try to describe what I am hearing after a while and after listening on more gear and to more tunes. But so far, it's just a very full, impactful and immersive sound. The bass is kind of perfect imo. Plenty of it, but I can't discern any muddiness or bleeding into the mids so far. I haven't been listening to much mid-centric or vocal-centric music yet, but the mids seem very full and present to me. And the highs are sparky and detailed without being fatiguing. Oh yeah, the soundstage, imaging and layering seems wonderful as well.

chinmie's hype is indeed fact!

May 24, 2018 at 8:10 PM Post #31,401 of 75,861
This might be a question for the DIY earbud thread, but with the wealth of small maker buds available now, what is the main thing they are doing to differentiate the sound? Obviously not the shell, so are they using different drivers mostly, or is it just driver tuning with materials inside the shell? Cables as well I suppose.

May 25, 2018 at 12:00 AM Post #31,402 of 75,861
Yessir!

I will try to describe what I am hearing after a while and after listening on more gear and to more tunes. But so far, it's just a very full, impactful and immersive sound. The bass is kind of perfect imo. Plenty of it, but I can't discern any muddiness or bleeding into the mids so far. I haven't been listening to much mid-centric or vocal-centric music yet, but the mids seem very full and present to me. And the highs are sparky and detailed without being fatiguing. Oh yeah, the soundstage, imaging and layering seems wonderful as well.

chinmie's hype is indeed fact!

Wait till after a full day of burning in... it only gets better! :D

Edit: And I also now have a MK1 coming my way, alongside the replacement M3 and PK32... :sweat_smile:

Last edited:
May 25, 2018 at 12:00 AM Post #31,403 of 75,861
@handwander : soldering wire, cable, paracord, plug, and damping filter. You might easily read some japanese feedback of each products at Oyaide web store.

May 25, 2018 at 12:45 AM Post #31,405 of 75,861
May 25, 2018 at 1:41 AM Post #31,407 of 75,861
OMG!! How many buds did you buy this month? Equinox, BEJO V.2, Nirvana, Ndoro BEY V.1, and VE ZOE +Silver Dragon Cable. Anything else?

May 25, 2018 at 2:08 AM Post #31,410 of 75,861
Wait till after a full day of burning in... it only gets better! :D

Edit: And I also now have a MK1 coming my way, alongside the replacement M3 and PK32... :sweat_smile:

@waynes world just like palestofwhite said, all willsound will get better sounding after hours of use. the will not change character, but the overall sound will be more coherent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back