Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 30, 2017 at 10:10 PM Post #25,442 of 75,702
Well I'm hearing the same as I stated above. The diy modded pk2 and shozy bk show a typical balanced sound. Pk2 modded is a bit warmer in the midrange but bk obviously more articulated and reach deeper in the bass. Overall both sound good to my ear.

In between those two I tried the graphene's. First thing you notice is the V signature, I either dislike it and that's giving me the impression of hearing a 'veiled' midrange, or maybe the signature is V shaped and also slightly veiled.

All I know is I hear a nice respectable bass, it's got decent sub bass and a punchy mid bass, although it's a little sluggish if compared to the BK, but nothing too serious. The high end is clean and well defined. Detailing is good and with the right foams there's not much issues with treble peaks. But!.... it's missing that natural timbre and mid range sparkle I get from the other two, it just doesn't sit well with me. I really dislike anything that's not aiming for a balanced response. It doesn't have to be flat (obviousy) but it has to have balanced between the 3 ranges, maybe that's my issue with the graphene's.

all i know the music of Daud seems to ace on the EMX500 .. with the new graphenes, the impact is not that much in the treble articulation but lot of the background ambience is present

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #25,445 of 75,702
woah... as I was writing that post above the second track begin on that video. There was finger clicking and I legit had to stop, go back and listen to it again as it sounded that realistic in my ear lol

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017 at 10:25 PM Post #25,446 of 75,702
Hi...yesterday I got my NICEHCK EBX, my first earbud was HE 150ohm.. Can EBX has big bass lika HE 150ohm? need opinion what foam is the best for EBX donut or full?
and how does EBX mid compare to shozy BK 's mid?
Overall this earbud is good for easy listening for me..
I don't know can it? You say you have both? Why don't you tell us haha

As for the mid range vs shozy bk, I think only panda has the ebx and as far as I remember he does not have the shozy bk unfortunately.

Edit: No he does not as far as his inventory list is concerned... by the way @HungryPanda you have a pretty incredible collection of headphones there, not to mention the IEM's and of couse earbuds too!

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #25,447 of 75,702
I don't know can it? You say you have both? Why don't you tell us haha

As for the mid range vs shozy bk, I think only panda has the ebx and as far as I remember he does not have the shozy bk unfortunately.

HE 150 ohm has very big low...good for basshead..it really sound like IEM..I really amazed when I try it for the first time.
I think EBX has flat characteristic (CMIIW).

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #25,448 of 75,702
HE 150 ohm has very big low...good for basshead..it really sound like IEM..I really amazed when I try it for the first time.
I think EBX has flat characteristic (CMIIW).
I'd probably prefer the ebx then. I like bass but not overpowering the mid range :)

Shozy BK mid range is near perfect though so if it can beat the shozy I would be very impressed.

Nov 30, 2017 at 11:02 PM Post #25,452 of 75,702

also try Rahman's outstanding work in the 1990s. the fusion of music technology and creativity.

The theme of the soundtrack is national mood presented in film soundtrack style to celebrate India's Independence

Vande Mataram is a 1997 studio album by Indian musician A. R. Rahman. It is the largest selling Indian non-film album to date. It released on December 9, 1997 by Columbia Records, a music label owned by Sony Music. It was released on the Golden Jubilee anniversary of India's independence and has been instrumental in instilling a sense of patriotic pride and national unity amongst the people of India. Ever since release, both the album and its title song "Maa Tujhe Salaam" have had a profoundly positive and unifying impact on the nationalistic and patriotic mood of the country. The album won the 1997 Screen Videocon Award for Best Non-film Album

Users who are viewing this thread

Back