Earbuds Round-Up
Jan 28, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #2,116 of 75,535
  Monks are playing good, fast, great resolution and nice bass impact, but they are too big and uncomfortable. And could have a little more warmth on midrange. Yuin PK3 are extremely comfortable, but they play too warm and have a very extended midrange. What headphones will be free from defects in the above models and combine their advantages? Remote is a nice addition. Maybe the Pioneer SE-CE521? Remax 303? Blue Ever Blue 328R? Sidy / BGVP KT100?

I have tried the Remax and the BEB and I prefer my Monks better.

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:09 AM Post #2,125 of 75,535
Guys i just bought my Chord Mojo.

I am thinking of buying VE ZEN 2.0

Any alternative i should think of ?

Thanks in advance guys.

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #2,126 of 75,535

Thanks in advance guys.

While I have not heard either the Chord Mojo, or the VE Zen 2.0, I can tell you right now, that is my DREAM setup.  I can't even imagine how awesome the two of them would sound together!

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:08 AM Post #2,127 of 75,535

Thanks in advance guys.

While I have not heard either the Chord Mojo, or the VE Zen 2.0, I can tell you right now, that is my DREAM setup.  I can't even imagine how awesome the two of them would sound together!

wow that's a bold statement...i think i should go ahead and order VE Zen 2.0 ASAP :D

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #2,128 of 75,535
  wow that's a bold statement...i think i should go ahead and order VE Zen 2.0 ASAP :D

It is a 100% honest statement.  Yeah, you should, you totally should order the VE Zen 2.0.  I look forward to hearing how the two of them pair together.  I am sure it is magical. 
beerchug.gif

--

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #2,130 of 75,535

It is a 100% honest statement.  Yeah, you should, you totally should order the VE Zen 2.0.  I look forward to hearing how the two of them pair together.  I am sure it is magical. 
beerchug.gif

--

Black Edition better :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes::scream:

I just ordered the normal ver 2.0

Black edition seems a bit expensive to me, may be i will order that later after some months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back