Earbuds Round-Up
May 5, 2017 at 4:56 AM Post #19,966 of 75,871
Hello guys, im new here ^_^

Anyone here using Fiio X5III + YINMAN 600 Ohm combo ?
i wonder what kind of portable amp do you guys use ?

For now im using CMOY Rechargeable + LME49710NA ( if im not wrong, this OPAMP would enable me to drive 600ohm ) , but i still feel like Yinman 600 have more potential if paired with a correct amp. ( simply saying, i dont really think cmoy + lme49710 output power is able to drive 600ohm )

Here in Indonesia not many people own Yinman 600ohm, hence i would like to hear your 2cents about powering this Yinman 600ohm.

*notes : i would like the amp to be as portable as possible to pair with my Fiio X5III = )
*notes : i'm eyeing FIIO A5, on paper it said up to 300ohm maks, however ive been reading reviews that people pair it with beyer dt880 & r70x and have good reviews on them.

Thankyou before ^_^

anyone here using Yinman 600 ohm ? = )

May 5, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #19,967 of 75,871
anyone here using Yinman 600 ohm ? = )

My initial impressions are it's probably going to turn out to be too analytical for my taste. Campfred has great detail but also has a fun sound, where this one's not quite so. Once I'm back from my trip I'll really give it a listen and get a better idea what it's about.

May 5, 2017 at 7:09 AM Post #19,968 of 75,871
Does anyone know a high-end earbud that is readily available in the UK? I would like to find a really good earbud with a warm, detailed signature and smooth treble, but earbuds appear to exist in a world of their own and I haven't a clue. The best I have been able to find so far is the 1More e1008.

Thanks!

May 5, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #19,969 of 75,871
Does anyone know a high-end earbud that is readily available in the UK? I would like to find a really good earbud with a warm, detailed signature and smooth treble, but earbuds appear to exist in a world of their own and I haven't a clue. The best I have been able to find so far is the 1More e1008.

Thanks!
Only Monk+ are currently available on Amazon UK shipped by VE Clan UK
You'll have to check later their website when they have stock of Asura 2.0 and Zen 2.0.
http://veclanuk.wixsite.com/landing

Btw, your pair of 1More E1008 seem to sound very good already.

May 6, 2017 at 4:25 AM Post #19,972 of 75,871
Only Monk+ are currently available on Amazon UK shipped by VE Clan UK
You'll have to check later their website when they have stock of Asura 2.0 and Zen 2.0.
http://veclanuk.wixsite.com/landing

Btw, your pair of 1More E1008 seem to sound very good already.
Thanks for pointing those out! I missed them completely.

I don't have the 1More yet, but might need some earbuds to allow me to listen to music while my ears are recovering. At the moment I can't use any of my in-ears and I don't have headphones, so earbuds might be an affordable way to still enjoy music. If the Monk+ are as good as I read, then those will probably be ideal considering how cheap they are.

May 6, 2017 at 5:16 AM Post #19,973 of 75,871
mmhm, after **** on the puresoud ps100-600 for so long, I start to really like them... damn it x_x

just got the seahf awk f150c and the white seahf 32 (2016)
seahf 150 needs lot of burn in, . Sounds fairly loud on phone at max volume with nice bass but benefit from more power, doesn't need as much power as asura by far. V shaped, sounds very exciting with great bass extension and exciting high. Drawback is it's tiring very quickly. Sharp sound, its great with aggressive music.

Seahf 32 haven't listening for too long yet but i really like what i have so far, clear sound with nice extension. I'm not sure if I read it right, some say it's identical to ty hiz 32, correct? so far I like them.

May 6, 2017 at 5:26 AM Post #19,974 of 75,871
mmhm, after ****ting on the puresoud ps100-600 for so long, I start to really like them... damn it x_x

just got the seahf awk f150c and the white seahf 32 (2016)
seahf 150 needs lot of burn in, . Sounds fairly loud on phone at max volume with nice bass but benefit from more power, doesn't need as much power as asura by far. V shaped, sounds very exciting with great bass extension and exciting high. Drawback is it's tiring very quickly. Sharp sound, its great with aggressive music.

Seahf 32 haven't listening for too long yet but i really like what i have so far, clear sound with nice extension. I'm not sure if I read it right, some say it's identical to ty hiz 32, correct? so far I like them.

I found the Seahf 32 to be a far nicer listen than the TY variant, it doesn't seem to have the upper mids harshness so not identical IMO, it seems to be tuned differently.

May 6, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #19,977 of 75,871
Any info on DIY PK2? I tried to search and nothing coming up...

Assuming you mean the same one sold by NiceHCK, initial impressions from me are its quite (but not too) bright, relatively detailed, seems a nice listen, think it's going to prove a good buy. Nice cable as well. Extremely comfortable fit for me. Will listen further, it arrived same time as the Vido (wow) and on the same day as a DAP which is giving me problems, so not much chance so far for an extended play.

May 7, 2017 at 12:58 AM Post #19,980 of 75,871
Shozy BK is seriously an end game ear bud..

That is all :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back