Earbuds Round-Up
Jan 4, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #1,897 of 75,756
Thanks Golov for your "BOE vs Blox BE3" clear & precise impression - very helpful as always. I wonder if the BOE from Earbuds Thailand is known around on Head-Fi?

Well, earbuds in general and not that big on Head-Fi, though I have noticed they are getting more popular over the years.

As for the BOE, I love hearing @golov17 impressions.  I too will be receiving a pair very soon, at which point I will most likely will be doing a full review of it.

--

Jan 4, 2016 at 10:51 AM Post #1,898 of 75,756
Well, earbuds in general and not that big on Head-Fi, though I have noticed they are getting more popular over the years.

As for the BOE, I love hearing @golov17
 impressions.  I too will be receiving a pair very soon, at which point I will most likely will be doing a full review of it.

--
BOE good buds, but long time waiting after buying

Jan 4, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #1,899 of 75,756
BOE good buds, but long time waiting after buying

Luckily mine are already in the United States, should be to my house any day now.  
cool.gif

My wait was because they were out of stock, but once they were in stock it is only taking a few weeks to get to me.

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #1,900 of 75,756
Luckily mine are already in the United States, should be to my house any day now.  :cool:

My wait was because they were out of stock, but once they were in stock it is only taking a few weeks to get to me.

Thanks for your input. Would love to read your review. I'm looking for a step up to Blox BE3 but not at VE Zen price point. I would appreciate to find something under USD100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back