Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Jun 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #21,826 of 42,298
Quote:
I will hold you to that... we are planning a business trip to Osaka and I may take a weekend trip to HK.
beerchug.gif
You can freely use "Old Light Bulbs" and "Expensive Old Light Bulbs" when ever you feel like to.

Do let me know and see if we have a chance to meet.
beerchug.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #21,827 of 42,298
Quote:
Looking forward to hearing that SeeHear gets taken care of.

Looks like there is a happy ending after all!  I dropped the WA2 off with Jack today at the Queens factory  - all very secret agent like: I was allowed only as far as the front door
ph34r.gif
- and instructed to wait for a phone call.  About 20 minutes later he called and told me they could replicate the problem and they would fix it.  Then another call and they experienced the oscillation too!

I couldn't wait any longer and headed back to the city.  Then as my last meeting ended I got a text from Jack telling me it's ready for me to pick up from Brooklyn tonight!

Three boroughs in one day - doesn't get more cloak and dagger than this!

I'll post the climax this evening after I make it back from Brooklyn.  Keep your fingers crossed.

SeeHear
popcorn.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM Post #21,828 of 42,298
Is it normal to get goosebumps when listening to music with Woo amps? 
blink.gif
 like the good kind

Because I am getting goosebumps with my WA22 - TS 6AS7G, RCA 6F8G, EML 5U4G --> HD800 
beyersmile.png

listening to Starcey Kent - "What the World Need Now is Love" = WOW 

The RCA 6F8G is so warm and awesome for female voices, i like the RCA very much. National Union VT99 6F8G is excellent too as it sounds more "realistic" 

Jun 15, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #21,829 of 42,298
Quote:
blink.gif
 like the good kind

Because I am getting goosebumps with my WA22 - TS 6AS7G, RCA 6F8G, EML 5U4G --> HD800 
beyersmile.png

The RCA 6F8G is so warm and awesome for female voices, i like the RCA very much. National Union VT99 6F8G is excellent too as it sounds more "realistic" 

Just wait til you get a hold of GEC 6AS7G and TS BGRP...

Jun 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #21,830 of 42,298
Quote:
Quote:
Looking forward to hearing that SeeHear gets taken care of.

Looks like there is a happy ending after all!  I dropped the WA2 off with Jack today at the Queens factory  - all very secret agent like: I was allowed only as far as the front door
ph34r.gif
- and instructed to wait for a phone call.  About 20 minutes later he called and told me they could replicate the problem and they would fix it.  Then another call and they experienced the oscillation too!

I couldn't wait any longer and headed back to the city.  Then as my last meeting ended I got a text from Jack telling me it's ready for me to pick up from Brooklyn tonight!

Three boroughs in one day - doesn't get more cloak and dagger than this!

I'll post the climax this evening after I make it back from Brooklyn.  Keep your fingers crossed.

SeeHear
popcorn.gif

Brooklyn in the house - lived in Brownsville for a few months! Thanks for sharing that very interesting experience with us. I'd love to have been with you!
beerchug.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #21,831 of 42,298
Quote:
Quote:
blink.gif
 like the good kind

beyersmile.png

Just wait til you get a hold of GEC 6AS7G and TS BGRP...

Tell him, JC. With the right Glass and Ella in her prime 
tongue_smile.gif
, he might even stop posting for a month! 

Jun 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #21,832 of 42,298
Quote:

Tell him, JC. With the right Glass and Ella in her prime 
tongue_smile.gif
, he might even stop posting for a month! 

Ella, Diana, Patricia, Sammi, Karen, and Kelly all made me stop posting for a long while before.  I was disappear from the face of the earth for a long while last year.  
biggrin.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #21,836 of 42,298
Quote:

Ella, Diana, Patricia, Sammi, Karen, and Kelly all made me stop posting for a long while before.  I was disappear from the face of the earth for a long while last year.  
biggrin.gif

Oh, totally forget about Norah...

Jun 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #21,837 of 42,298
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Oh, totally forget about Norah...

With Astrud playing on your hot-rodded WA22, French bubbly at the ready, I'd be able to knock you over with a feather! 
biggrin.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #21,840 of 42,298

Users who are viewing this thread

Back