Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Jun 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #21,811 of 42,298
Quote:
I'm probably just going to use them to space my equalizer from the top of my speaker amp amp, which is near the floor anyways
tongue_smile.gif

Have you ever bumped into anyone up there that owns a Woo or is aware of WooAudio?

Jun 14, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #21,813 of 42,298
Silent One, interesting you should post that.  I saw the same album in the email and am going to pull the trigger on it.  Great playing from a young man whose life was too short.  On another note, received word from Jack that my WA6SE will be delivered tomorrow...good times ahead!

Jun 14, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #21,814 of 42,298
Quote:
Silent One, interesting you should post that.  I saw the same album in the email and am going to pull the trigger on it.  Great playing from a young man whose life was too short.  On another note, received word from Jack that my WA6SE will be delivered tomorrow...good times ahead!

In time for the weekend... how'd you manage that?! 
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif
 Very excited for you!

Jun 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #21,815 of 42,298
Quote:
Have you ever bumped into anyone up there that owns a Woo or is aware of WooAudio?

I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one with a headphone amp in this town. I have a buddy with an HD650 but he plugs them into his mini-system. I gave him a clone of my ALAC HDD (off-site storage b/u), and tried to get him more into it. He flirted with the idea of getting an X-Can or M1 a couple of years ago, but ultimately it was a no-go. He like browsing online, knows about Woo, and like my amp, but he's more into video entertainment than audio.

I am an island
cool.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 3:09 AM Post #21,818 of 42,298
Quote:

I checked that from their OFFICIAL WEBSITE, I originally looked for the HS Series becuase they seem good from the web but when I see these spikes putting in front of me, I know I will never pick the HS for my amp.
beerchug.gif

BTW, welcome to join our family, remember to post some pics when your have the WA5 delivered.

mine is finally here.  little less than 2 months from ordering it here with the local dealer.  they're great to deal with. minor mistake though, i wanted a black one. 

Jun 15, 2012 at 3:23 AM Post #21,819 of 42,298
Quote:
Quote:

I checked that from their OFFICIAL WEBSITE, I originally looked for the HS Series becuase they seem good from the web but when I see these spikes putting in front of me, I know I will never pick the HS for my amp.
beerchug.gif

BTW, welcome to join our family, remember to post some pics when your have the WA5 delivered.

mine is finally here.  little less than 2 months from ordering it here with the local dealer.  they're great to deal with. minor mistake though, i wanted a black one. 

No, this is HUGE. Call your dealer - do it now! 
biggrin.gif
 Congrats on bringing it home!

Jun 15, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #21,820 of 42,298
Quote:

Congrats for the new amp. 
beerchug.gif
 It look great and well matched your Rudistor underneath. You will not regret about the silver color, I have owned a WA6SE in black and it's a dust magnet.  
biggrin.gif

BTW, you order the amp from DMA?

EDIT. Look at those stock tubes in your WA5, you will have a long way to go and HUGE INVESTMENT for rolling those OLD LIGHT BULBS
biggrin.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 8:14 AM Post #21,821 of 42,298
Quote:

Congrats for the new amp. 
beerchug.gif
 It look great and well matched your Rudistor underneath. You will not regret about the silver color, I have owned a WA6SE in black and it's a dust magnet.  
biggrin.gif

BTW, you order the amp from DMA?

EDIT. Look at those stock tubes in your WA5, you will have a long way to go and HUGE INVESTMENT for rolling those OLD LIGHT BULBS
biggrin.gif

Hey, that is copy right.  You have to pay me to use it...  I can see my toy budget getting bigger...
biggrin.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #21,822 of 42,298
At the Hospital now Fever 39.5C and somehow My 596 is OTW to me from Belgium yummy...i need the 596 to make me better...Oh btw i just ordered some Ebony Spikes for my 6SE and DAC...

Jun 15, 2012 at 10:18 AM Post #21,824 of 42,298
Quote:
At the Hospital now Fever 39.5C and somehow My 596 is OTW to me from Belgium yummy...i need the 596 to make me better...Oh btw i just ordered some Ebony Spikes for my 6SE and DAC...

Take care keph. Your fever must be infected by the toy fitted with some "hot light bulbs". Hehe, no copy right this time.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back