What are the biggest flaws of your favorite iems?
Mar 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #76 of 99
I can honestly say that my e-Q5 has no flaws as far as I'm concerned.  It sounds as good and better in some instances than the SM3 V2, its built like a tank and looks great.  I had the silver ones for the first pair I bought and now I have the black because I didn't want to wait one day for the silver to be in (don't get me wrong I like the black), if that doesn't show how much I like them I don't know what will.

Mar 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #77 of 99
Quote:
I can honestly say that my e-Q5 has no flaws as far as I'm concerned.  It sounds as good and better in some instances than the SM3 V2, its built like a tank and looks great.  I had the silver ones for the first pair I bought and now I have the black because I didn't want to wait one day for the silver to be in (don't get me wrong I like the black), if that doesn't show how much I like them I don't know what will.

Waiting for the day that the e-Q5 ends up surpassing the SM3 v2 in your signature. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #78 of 99
XBA-4: Slight sibilants at the highs are there and the price?(Talking about the original price. I got mine for US255 at Japan. Lol, there was an offer for all the XBA line. XBA-1 buy one free one. XBA-3 was out though.) I wasn't told that until my dad came back from there so sorry for not posting it :/ 

CHEERS! 

Mar 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #79 of 99
I love the Bose QC15's. They really work for me and I love the way they sound. I don't know about the Beats Solo HD though because they leak way too much. So if you're looking for a good "jam" then look no further. But I must say they are REALLY expensive, though I guess all good headphones are. So the leaking I guess

Jun 28, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #80 of 99
Thought I'd update.

Etymotic ER4S: rolled off sub-bass

Fitear F111: rolled off treble, ever so very slightly too much mid-bass affecting vocals (so slight but hey this thread is about complaints)

ASG-2: too much mid-bass, not enough sub-bass, vocals too warm 

Let's hear some more negatives, people. I know you have an iem with one tiny flaw that just frustrates you to no end. Let it all out haha.

Jun 28, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #81 of 99
Jh13: perfect

Jun 28, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #83 of 99
Had my jh13s for years and opinion hasn't changed so I doubt it

Nov 30, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #85 of 99
  Sol Republic - Tracks HD: Uncomfortable to wear after an hour or so, headband pulls my hair.

Koss PortaPro: Feel rather weak, and the cable is really thin.

Bose OE-2: Cable is rather thin and doesn't reach the quality I expected.

Sennheiser HD-201: Cord too long for mobile use. (Perfect length for recording, though. Love these!)

None of these are IEMs........do you know what an In Ear Monitor is?

Nov 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #86 of 99
  XBA-4: Slight sibilants at the highs are there and the price?(Talking about the original price. I got mine for US255 at Japan. Lol, there was an offer for all the XBA line. XBA-1 buy one free one. XBA-3 was out though.) I wasn't told that until my dad came back from there so sorry for not posting it :/ 

CHEERS! 

Have you tested the newer XBA line .Chances are that the XBA 40 , 30, 20 and 10 are much better.

Nov 30, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #87 of 99
  I love the Bose QC15's. They really work for me and I love the way they sound. I don't know about the Beats Solo HD though because they leak way too much. So if you're looking for a good "jam" then look no further. But I must say they are REALLY expensive, though I guess all good headphones are. So the leaking I guess

In Ear Monitors people...little housings that plugs inside your ears. The solos and the QC15 are supraaural an over ear (bigger headphones with a headband). Come on read the thread's tilttle and avoid posting off-topic text!!!
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back