What are the biggest flaws of your favorite iems?
Dec 2, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #91 of 99
My JH11s are by far my favorite, but I'd say the biggest flaw is the fit. My JH5s fit better even after sending them back twice for adjustment, and while the comply wraps help, I can't feel but think that the JH5s with the wraps are so much better. Even without the wraps they're better. Fit wise, of course. Not sound :)

Might email about another refit and get new impressions, has been over a year but I think I can eat the $50 impression and $50 + shipping from JH

Dec 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #94 of 99
My JH11s are by far my favorite, but I'd say the biggest flaw is the fit. My JH5s fit better even after sending them back twice for adjustment, and while the comply wraps help, I can't feel but think that the JH5s with the wraps are so much better. Even without the wraps they're better. Fit wise, of course. Not sound :)

Might email about another refit and get new impressions, has been over a year but I think I can eat the $50 impression and $50 + shipping from JH

Comply wraps must be costing you a fortune. I take it you listen for hours at a time. They don't sound viable for the odd twenty minutes...

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #97 of 99
Comply wraps must be costing you a fortune. I take it you listen for hours at a time. They don't sound viable for the odd twenty minutes...

I bought like... 4 packs or something for $15 each, and I think they have 10 each so I had like 40

They're supposed to last around 2 weeks, I've had some last more some less, but that's the average. It's about the same as a refit, but I mean I think the refit is gonna be worth it in the long run

I have to say though, the JH5s + comply wraps are amazing, like the JH5s are a near-perfect fit, and the fact that they've remained such a good seal for over 5 years is great. It just makes me realize how much better the fit could be on my JH11s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back